I saw that a poster from 2013 had a similar problem that I am having now where the water texture for the surface does not show up with the shader's pack. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if there was a fix/solution for it. I really want to use this shader pack because it is so beautiful and easy to use but I can't enjoy underwater exploration in 1.13.2 with the water surfaces so broken. I'm using Windows 10 with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti. I updated the graphics card as well with no improvement. I've searched high and low for other people with a similar problem, but google does not seem to want to yield any results. Either that or no one else really has this problem. I am using you Vibrant Shaders High. I have Optifine HD Ultra installed. I've tried messing with all the in-game settings to do with water effects and nothing seems to change it unless I've missed something. Would really appreciate some help if you could.
i have been having some weird graphical glitch while using any of your 1.18 shaders. it doesnt happen right away but always at some point with every combination of setting that i have tried so far. my specs are as follows: i7-8700k @4.9Ghz on all cores, rx vega 56 default settings at the moment, 6 of 16gigs ram @3000 Mhz for the game, optix ag32cq monitor on display-port, all drivers are up-to-date as of the time of this post. this glitch happens with any "non-basic" blocks like chests, torches, tools held in your hand, and even particle effects from mining blocks.
i think the problem was with OptiFine 1.13.2_HD_U_E5 that i was using E4 looks to be working just fine for now. i will update if the problem starts again.
nevermind started again as soon as i tabbed back into the game
AMD is known to have some driver issues lately, their opengl drivers are pretty messed up.
I turned of render regions and vbos after reading a similar glitch from a different shaders pack and have had the game going for over an hour and the glitch has not happened. normally it was happening within the first 30min. i dont know if it was both settings or just one but it does seem to have done the trick. I am using 1.19 extreme vl, mc 1.13.2, and switched back to OptiFine 1.13.2_HD_U_E5
it also fixed the glitch that spasticwolfie is having