[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]WIll be compatible with Universal Electricity, BuildCraft 3 and IndustrialCraft 2[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Resonant Induction is a Minecraft mod (developed during ModJam 2013 competition) focusing on the manipulation of electricity and wireless technology. Ever wanted blazing electrical shocks flying off your evil lairs? You've came to the right place![/font]
How do you use Tesla coils without furnaces? I've tried putting a battery under one with an Infinite Battery in it, and setting the top side to output, but it still won't send any electricity to my other tower. When I do it with a furnace, it works fine though
I am formerly requesting permission to include your wonderful mod in a public mod pack that I am putting together and planning to release here on MinecraftForums. The mod pack will have full permissions of every mod author prior to publishing. Furthermore, the published topic will contain all written permissions, the mod author names, and a link back to the original MinecraftForums topic for the mod.
Thanks for your consideration and for creating an amazing mod!
Correct me if i'm wrong. i just found out about this and haven't found much info online. Electric Expansion is dead and Resonant Induction is taking its place. Does that mean that it's components are going to be part of RI? because no EE is the only thing from upgrading to 1.6.2. some machines wont work without transformers. and the only thing that carries electricity over long distances is superconductor and quantum battery boxes. would anyone like to clear things up for me?
Wow. Just watched the spotlight on the mod info page, and this is really pretty amazing. I can't believe it didn't win Modjam - it blows Translocators out of the water. Really looking forward to what you do with it.
I'm using 1.6.2 and I can't seem to get any power to the modular battery, I've tried placing it directly below a tesla tower with a cell insideI've tried connected it via wire, activating the said wire, and nothing happens. And even the basic furnace application doesn't work! The wiki and two of videos say to place the tower directly on the furnace. That is false information. You need to place wire connecting to the furnace and the tesla tower and then right click it.
Please, PLEASE give more information on how to interact with blocks, giving a silly description and then throwing together a ham-handed wiki together and never updating it makes it very frustrating to use.Hell, there's only two videos of this mod and the basics are not even updated. So until I stumble upon it or someone posts something I won't be able use the most basic form of the mod, or maybe the rest of the mod is just a goose chase of endless hidden that requires a spread sheet and a four week course on hieroglyphics
tl;dr I'm lost and I don't know what to do please send help & biscuits.
Update: HOLY MACKEREL, I've gone through the four week course that is the bug forums of Universal electricity and the creator graces us with his presence on rare occasions to select girls and boys on the forum to reveal the insidious under skirt of the mods inner workings.
Also I found biscuits!
For those who can't get past the cryptic ooze of universal electricity
- There is no universal electricity items like the coal furnace and the battery box Resonant induction is the replacement. People somehow cannot fathom that placing this crucial knowledge on the MAIN PAGE of the bloody thing
- Tesla coils will transfer power when a wire is connected to the BOTTOM of the tower not just wamby pamby wishy washy anywhere like they do in the only two bloody videos tutorials and the ONLY entry on the wiki page
- Also Furnaces go off and on randomly requiring you to reset the blocks (i.e. destroying them and replacing them.), it's entirely buggy and pointless to try and get energy this way, Atomic science is pretty nifty for this but requires preparation
- Crash! Connecting a Energy cube from mekanism (or battery or the hell is it called?) Which laughably is the most annoying thing to install, christ, I went to a dozen of the bloody versions before it would stop crashing for some damn walkie talkie crap, anyway connecting a wire to an ene cube to a Coercion Deriver (from the modular force field system or MFFS) will cause a crash and will continue crashing until you either delete your world or delete the mods
- NEI users if you are like me and can only install the earliest mekanism mod YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE RECIPES FOR THE ITEMS