Be the turtle, and fight the Foot Ninjas while eating pizza!
Welcome! to the forum page of this in-development mod based on our loved turtles!
What can you do with this mod?
- Bo Staffs
- Turtle Shells
- Fight foot ninjas, find the ninja turtles, and look at the lovely baby turtles that spawn around to world of piggies!
For now, this are the only things you can craft/do. Note that I'm still working on this mod, and I will keep working on it until I think it's perfect. Of course that might take some time and need some help from you guys.
Things that will be added:
- Ninja Turtle's lair;
- Foot Building;
Bandana : bandana counts as a steel armor. It sounds wierd, but it gives you the double of the protection a diamond helmet gives you. I'm not trying to be realistic with this mod, I'm trying to follow the reality from the show.
Turtle Shell : The turtle shell also counts as steel armor, so again, double of the protection of a diamond chestplate. you are basically immune to normal mobs damage with both of these items.
Every Ninja Turtle Weapon : All weapons do the same damage, even though some cost more materials. the most efficient and resource free is the Bo Staff, but it will probably get nerfed quite soon.
Pizza : The pizza restores 9 hunger and has a saturation level of 3.
Mob Stuff :
- The turtles are totally passive;
- The Ninja turtles are passive to everything but Foot Ninjas, but will attack if attacked, and will cause a damage value of 20, insta-killing you if you have no armor;
- Foot Ninjas attack the Ninja turtles and the players, and have a damage value of 6;
- The Ninja turtles drop the correspondent weapon, foot ninjas drop golden apples (for now), and turtles drop leather;
If you wish to do a mod review, you can contact me via youtube (AfonsodelCB) for some extra information if needed. Also, to everyone that will make a mod review, I have a link to this forum page that will support me! http://adf.ly/Ra1Ey
Looks pretty cool. I realize some of the brothers have two katana, or two nunchucks, but why do the crafting recipes make two of each weapon?
I'm assuming you can't dual-wield in this mod, nor have two sai out at once.
well, in some way you are right. only the Sai's have 2 of them in the crafting recepie. I think I will change it in the next version. And yes, unfortunely you can't dualwield with my mod... ;CGUYS! I made a terrible mistake while zipping my mod! If you had downloaded the mod, please do it again, because it will not work! sorry for everyone that had already downloaded :/