If you do do a spotlight please spotlight the 1.6 version. The 1.5 version lacks features and many liquid render bug fixes. It also lacks several features 1.6 release has. If you do decide to spotlight the 1.6 release I ask that you wait until Friday as I have a new version with some extremely awesome additions!
I got that mixed up too. It's shift+left click. I can tell it doesn't like trying to camouflage as certain blocks though, tried an ME basic processor and a BC wooden pipe and got ArrayIndexOutOfBounds Exceptions. Probably needs some sort of sanity check on items that don't have a block texture.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
If you are satisfied and do what you feel you must do, no matter what that is... then you have reached perfection. -Metamoq, Corwid of the Free
- [added] The ability to store potions in tanks.
- [added] Applying a redstone signal and colliding with a potion tank will give you that potion effect with 1/10 the duration and absorb 100mB from the tank.
- [added] Particles that display when the Dimension Extension is active.
- [added] Dimension Extensions can now be colored with dye.
- [added] Dimension Extensions can now be powered with 15MJ/t compared to enderpearls.
- [added] Config option to disable particles.
- [added] Ability to remove camo from a tank. Simply SNEAK + LCLICK with an empty hand.
- [added] Auto-output chipset and a config to the multitanks. The config is just like the faces on a thermal expansion machine.
- [fixed] No longer does opening a tank require an empty hand.
- [fixed] Tanks no longer look 2D as they now render their backface.
- [fixed] Chipsets can be placed in the chipset slot in the GUI.
With the new potion mechanics, I was wondering if it's possible for you to add vanilla milk storage? (I don't need it myself, I use TE, but it is a feature that was requested earlier when it looked like it'd take a big re-write.)
It is entirely possible. The problem is that vanilla "milk" isn't a liquid it's just an item and an icon. This feature is also added by MFR and I don't want compatibility issues.