Excellent work. I would love to see this expanded with smelter and other assembly support. Also, it doesn't list quantity on the output side. For example, 1 coal block generates 9 coal, so there should be a 9 next to the output.
Been contemplating lately how I was going to generate images for users to use in my wiki. With this gat mod I can install it in the mod pack and all members will have the needed tools to contribute to our wiki. Great work!
hi flow! amazing mod you have there Unfortunately, my dev environment is using forge 1.6.4, so I ported your mod. I made a pull request on GH I hope forking isnt against your license if i dont create a seperate thread for it ^^
did you ever think of different recipe generation modes? and a config to select mods whose recipes should be made?
also, the port i made works in obfuscated and deobfuscated environments, I completely removed all modloader methods from it and replaced them w/ the forge equivalent etc
Would you tolerate some newbie questions on getting your source to build and run for 1.6.4? I was trying to use your mod to instead dump to a text file all the recipes it can from a modpack I'm using. I've been trying to get a versatile crafting bot by traversing a graph of the crafting recipes to try to make whatever I want using a ComputerCraft turtle. I'm familiar with Java and Eclipse, but I don't know how to take the source and hook it all up to Minecraft stuff in the workspace so that it doesn't hate everything I do.
I was able to get it to build from the batch file, but the jar file claimed it couldn't find the ARG files, using the original path from which I built it rather than what was in the jar. A zip file got it to start loading, but it died first thing at createRecipeImages() when it can't find evt.map.textureType for whatever reason (obfuscation?).
Of course your actual release here manages to get further, although it does choke on something in the Never Stop Toasting 1.6 pack. I think some other mod is intercepting some things and causing an array index issue outside your code. I can post dumps if you're curious, but it's not really stopping me yet; I don't see why I couldn't eventually just make those warnings and keep trucking.
By default I was going to just go over one of those Forge tutorials and then see if I can figure out how to plop in your git checkout. Maybe then I'll get luckier.
I figured out that I was trying to run against unobfuscated source. Once I got that all sorted out, I managed to get the build to work properly. My attempts at a text output of recipes was hilarious though. That was a lot of exceptions for just a trickle of data, which came out in a way I didn't really expect.