-Temporarily removed history, copy and pasting, and selecting.
-Updated to MC 1.5.2
-Rewrote entire source code
Updated to version 1.3.2
-Added CTRL+A, CTRL V, CTRL+C, and CTRL+X support.
Updated to version 1.2.1.
- Fixed the commands' suggestions overflow
- Added history (when in console, press the LSHIFT+console button to open)
- Added up and down arrow key support to cycle through commands stored in history.
Updated to version 1.0.1.
- Fixed keybinding bug with enter/grave/esc keys.
- Made the code for drawing the console's title more sexy.
Now with a sig!
To support this mod, copy and paste this code into your signature:
To open the console, press the grave key (the key left of the 1 key on an English keyboard).
You can also set the console key to anything you like in the controls menu, but the grave key is the default key.
Use ctrl+a to select all of what you have typed, then use ctrl+c, ctrl+v, and ctrl+x to copy, paste, and replace, respectively.
To open the console's history, press LSHIFT+console key while you have the console open.
Use the up and down arrow keys to cycle through your command history.
In the future I plan to add scrolling, copy/paste, and much more features. Please report any bugs you find.
I like it! Only problem is there is no config to move the console down =( or have it at the bottom of the screen... Kinda need that when you have other gui mods installed that won't move (For example Tale of kingdoms)