1. Like it!!!
2. Awesome mod BUT i hate you cause now it's even more items i want to have in my hotbar and it's not long enugh *hint, hint*.
3. I love this mod!
4. Can you make a banner for minecraft forum and a icon for my multimc instance?
5. This mod is nice!
3. I already asked this question on youtube but will the redstone toggler work on red alloy wire from Redpower when it's out?
4. Did i tell you i like your mod?
2. I know the feeling;) Sometimes I hate myself too
3. Glad you like it.
4. Sure thing! But bug fixes first.
3. It *should*, but even if it doesn't, you can always connect a redstone wire next to it. But I think it'll work. And better ask here, because I'm here more often.
4. Hmmm... I think so...
Yes it may but i think that it would be cool if you could make an item that makes the hotbar bigger, your choise.
It seams like it is a problem with id's between nuclear control (addon to IC2) and your mod. Both mods use 4043 i think. It would be good if you changed it if ppl want to add it to FTB.
Although my mod self-adjusts the ids, it is possible for such kind of things to happen. If ids conflict, you can change them in the configs. I, unfortunately, can't help all the cases with ids.
A new version has been released, which involves many bugfixes and tweaks. The mod is now optifine compatible! (see installation section for more details). Don't forget to update Forge. Good luck and have fun!
I have to do that, it's easy but for FTB it would be good. No problem for me
Well, to be fair, that's what FTB modpack (and all modpacks for that matter) is all about. One of it's main purposes is to resolve ID conflicts because any new mod loading before the rest of the mods (Forge ModLoader sets the loading order) will create ID conflicts. If they ever add this mod into FTB modpack, they will make sure to resolve all ID conflicts. As for now there's nothing I can do. Sorry if this causes any discomfort.
Hey! 1.0.04 is here. And it's a PreRelease! Sorry this took so long, but the mod is now FULLY compatible with optifine! Also a lot of bugfixes, optimizations, and even a new block! Go check it out and don't forget to tell your friends!