- Added and changed some achievements (or now advancements).
- Ported to Minecraft 1.12.2
- Bundeled the core mod for now, will be sepperate again if I ever release a second mod.
- The Bear Trap recipe now requires a stone pressure plate.
- Improved shift-clicking behaviour for all inventories.
- Removed the option to open the Camping Invetory using an button; only key press or override option remain.
- Changed the default key to open the Camping Inventory to G.
- Added all Tent colors the creative tab.
- Fixed the Backpack / Rucksack recipe being switched.
- Fixed Mad Camper achievement not caring about wether the dye burned are unique.
- Fixed the keepinventory gamerule duplication bug.
- Fixed the Tent lighting update crash.
- Fixed Tent quick double click (if it cannot be placed) crash.
- Fixed that Lit Lanterns are accepted to craft themselves.
- Fixed Campfire type not updating if one kit directly replaces the other.
- Fixed using any Backpack in the Camping Inventory causes a crash.
- Fixed roasting a Marshmallow when only having one causes a crash.
- Fixed all mod GUIs not having a drak background and not showing item however information.
- Fixed possible crash when clicking Camping Inventory opening key.
- Fixed setting spawn options to negative in the config causing a crash.
- Fixed the Roasting in Style advancement did not take sitting on a Logseat into account.
Hi, i have a bug that when i close my backpack and reopen the inventory, all items are gone. This bug can be fixed when i open the inventory of the bag once, remove it from the inventory and add it back.
Not compatable with a world using any other version of the mod below 2.4 (sorry!).
The core mod is required sepperatly again, it did not work-out bundeled (sorry!).
Tile entities added by this mod are now much more efficient and won't affect your FPS
Using a map in the camping invenory is much more efficient and wont affect your FPS
Tents and sleeping bags can no longer be placed down if they would break immediatly
No longer crashes with Biomes O Plenty installed.
Hemp can actually grow to 2 blocks high without breaking now.
Items in backpacks no longer disappear if one is without using it once in the Camping Inventory.
Many more overall bugfixes and stability improvements.
Curiosity question: I have started using bear traps more (I had ignored them before) and they are missing something. A setting sound. They just snap open silently with a right-click, I think a short sound effect of them being set would really improve these. I love the trap clicking sound from Dead by Daylight, but any sound could be used. I just think silent is too... boring. I would add the sound myself, but I have no knowledge of how to do such things...
Hate to double post, but I ran into an issue. I was playing MC and had been too lazy to build a permanent shelter. I have a pair of brilliant red tents; one I sleep in and one with five chests for storage. I had nearly every square occupied with something (I used the time I saved on house-building adventuring) and when I came back from one particularly harrowing dungeon, my storage tent had the standard white coloration and nothing inside. My sleeping tent was fine, but my storage tent was empty. I am playing survival in Single Player, so I know nobody stole it. I lost several hours of progress with this loss; does anybody have any idea what happened or any idea how to avoid it in the future?