java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen at com.rikmuld.camping.inventory.objs.GuiTent.func_73863_a(TentGui.scala:70) at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.drawScreen(ForgeHooksClient.java:374) at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_181560_a(EntityRenderer.java:1094) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1076) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:371) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
For some reason, none of the Pan kit recipes I can find will work. Two sticks, one iron stick, one string, and a pan. This doesn't work! When I close the kit menu, it says Useless Kit. Was the recipe changed at some point?
Edit: Some experimentation later and I found that this Useless Kit vanishes if you take out the pot (and probably any other item)
I cheated in a Pan Kit from NEI and opening it showed the expected recipe, but closing it created another Useless Kit without me touching its contents. I feel like it may be a mod conflict but I don't really have any that I think would do that. Especially since I run it through Forge.
Edit 2: I somehow forgot to give you any actual technical details. I'm using the 1.9.4 version of the game. If there's any way to copy and paste my list of mods, I'll do that, but I can't really remember all of them and don't feel like typing them all out. The only ones that really add blocks, as far as I'm aware, are Druidry and Tinker's Construct. And this one, of course.
I always wanted to try this mod and I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun with it I was wondering though if there's a way to change my (e) inventory back to how it looked before I added the mod? In other words, make it look the way my texture pack changes it? Instead of having the vanilla white look? I checked the config for this mod and couldn't find anything related to that, Thank you!
So sorry, never mind! I didn't play around with the in-game configuration like a derp x)
- Added and changed some achievements (or now advancements).
- Ported to Minecraft 1.12.2
- Bundeled the core mod for now, will be sepperate again if I ever release a second mod.
- The Bear Trap recipe now requires a stone pressure plate.
- Improved shift-clicking behaviour for all inventories.
- Removed the option to open the Camping Invetory using an button; only key press or override option remain.
- Changed the default key to open the Camping Inventory to G.
- Added all Tent colors the creative tab.
- Fixed the Backpack / Rucksack recipe being switched.
- Fixed Mad Camper achievement not caring about wether the dye burned are unique.
- Fixed the keepinventory gamerule duplication bug.
- Fixed the Tent lighting update crash.
- Fixed Tent quick double click (if it cannot be placed) crash.
- Fixed that Lit Lanterns are accepted to craft themselves.
- Fixed Campfire type not updating if one kit directly replaces the other.
- Fixed using any Backpack in the Camping Inventory causes a crash.
- Fixed roasting a Marshmallow when only having one causes a crash.
- Fixed all mod GUIs not having a drak background and not showing item however information.
- Fixed possible crash when clicking Camping Inventory opening key.
- Fixed setting spawn options to negative in the config causing a crash.
- Fixed the Roasting in Style advancement did not take sitting on a Logseat into account.
Hi, i have a bug that when i close my backpack and reopen the inventory, all items are gone. This bug can be fixed when i open the inventory of the bag once, remove it from the inventory and add it back.
Not compatable with a world using any other version of the mod below 2.4 (sorry!).
The core mod is required sepperatly again, it did not work-out bundeled (sorry!).
Tile entities added by this mod are now much more efficient and won't affect your FPS
Using a map in the camping invenory is much more efficient and wont affect your FPS
Tents and sleeping bags can no longer be placed down if they would break immediatly
No longer crashes with Biomes O Plenty installed.
Hemp can actually grow to 2 blocks high without breaking now.
Items in backpacks no longer disappear if one is without using it once in the Camping Inventory.
Many more overall bugfixes and stability improvements.
Curiosity question: I have started using bear traps more (I had ignored them before) and they are missing something. A setting sound. They just snap open silently with a right-click, I think a short sound effect of them being set would really improve these. I love the trap clicking sound from Dead by Daylight, but any sound could be used. I just think silent is too... boring. I would add the sound myself, but I have no knowledge of how to do such things...