Love it but i play survival alot and the campfires only dropping torches on break is realy annoying i think it should drop the torches the flint and the like a stone or something just a thohgt great mod thoughand sorry for bad spelling i am horrible with new keyboard
Love it but i play survival alot and the campfires only dropping torches on break is realy annoying i think it should drop the torches the flint and the like a stone or something just a thohgt great mod though
and sorry for bad spelling i am horrible with new keyboard
Please do your best making this mod the best one ever!
Also, I think you should increase the spawnrate of the campers, and decrease the chance of the normal campfire to 60%, adding 0.9% chance for instant cooking, and 9% for a new crafting recipe and 0.1% for no campfire. Ok, but what's the new crafting recipie for? Well, it should be a "normal" campfire, acting like a furnance, with the excheption that it is always lighting... and use it for the instant cooking campfire recipe.
Also, you said now there is spawning only one camper at a place, right? You should increase a bit the spawnrate and make the chances like so:
Also, you should add a "big tent" recipe, with first two lines of canvases and the lower row with tent pegs. And that one should be able to cover two places (two sleeping bags, two chests or a chest and a sleping bag). Also, you should add a recipe (I'll show you one) to make... 10 pacaged items: One for a pickaxe that can take gold but not diamonds, but with the speed between the wooden and the stone pickaxe and the duration of the wooden one (ex1), a axe that have the speed of the iron axe, but it will last as much as the wooden one (ex2), a shovel (same like the axe) (ex3), a sword with the damange of the stone one, but to last as much as the wooden one (ex4),
n - none
c - canvas
s - string
k - stick
t - camper's tool
x - the packed object (camper's tool, or some cooked food, cookie, cake, campfire, (small or big) tent or (any) seeds.
z - cobblestone, stone, wood, wooden plank, iron, obsidian, gold, diamond, dirt, sand, sandstone or stone bricks (for the decoration of the block)
c - coblestone
p - wooden plank
y - The camping supplies bag or box (stackable up to 16, like the results of the crafting using that)
ex1: (camping pickaxe)
c p c
n k n
n t n
ex2: (camping axe)
c c p
n k n
n t n
ex3: (camping shovel)
p c c
n k n
n t n
ex4: (camping sword)
p c p
n k n
n t n
The camping supplies bag:
n c n n t n
s x s s x s
n t n n c n
The camping supplies box:
(placed on the ground, destroying it with anything will give you only the content, but safetly removable with the camper's tool)
z c z z t z
s x s s x s
z t z z c z
- 45% you will find only one camper
- 30% you will find 2 campers
- 18% chance for 3 campers
- 10% chance for 4 campers
- 4% chance for 5 campers
- 1% chance for 6 campers
- 1% chance for 7 campers
- 1% chance for 8 campers
- for less than 3 campers, 10% chance for a big tent, 85% chance for no tent and 5% chance for only a camper and a fireplace.
- for more then 2 campers, (x*10)% chance for a big tent
- for more than 5 campers, also, (x*8)% chance for only one big tent and (x*2)% chance for two big tents.
- the number of the campfires will be half the number of the (big or small) tents.
Also, you should add another type of crops (without farmland needed), that will grow in at most 3 minutes and recover 1/20 hunger and 10% chance for 1/20 health (if that is possible)
Well, now I gave you something to work at. Please do your best making this mod the best one ever!
First thanks For those great suggestions !!
I will first aid camping bags ( I was already working on those )
- a small one 9 slots
- a medium one 18 slots
- a big one 27 slots
you can wear them on your back and activate them with a key or right click when holding one in your hand.
and a great idea for camping supply box I will certainly add those I love the idea.
I will add some more world gen soon with more variations and more campers.
and i will also add a toolset soon and some new crops.
about t a big tent I was already thinking about that but it will take some time so mebay in the future.
Also, the crafting recipe for the "normal" campfire might be the shapeless campfire + 8 cobblestone around, like a furnance and/or (both useable) campfire + furnance. Also, you can add query Campfire (to burn things from a "list" of elements, somehow like multi cooking - that should require 2 gold and 2 iron in addition to how it's now, and a query furnance - somehow like "multicampfire" - but to cook items one by one - requireing redstone instead of ). And some other things: the campers should be aable to make exchanges, like the villagers, but with any blocks in the game and, by default, with at least 3 possible exchanges avaible. And, when not dealing with them, they should be able to hunt mobs, cut trees, patroll and do other jobs *randomly* (that's it! not just farming or just hunting. I meand, they should do that for a randomly time period). And for "the jobs", they shold have:
2. farming the terrain seeds (any kind)
5. hunting (certain classes of mobs, until they get attacked, like Steve)
6. tree cuting
7. building a village ,when more than 3 having a house for each 2 of them, and become "normal" villagers
8. building a house and a little farm (at most 5x5), when less than 4 campers, and (some of them) become "normal" villagers (and the other ones breed and go camping in a different area (or different areas)
9. build a watch tower with a "house" (at the ground level or a bit higher, or at the top of the tower) or underground (like a bunker, with more than 3 levels under the ground and at least 2 blocks away from the house covered with cobblestone)
10. doing any of the last 7, but in nether
For the 7, 8 and 9 I can make a world especially for you to add them ways to build that kind of buildings. Id you want so, just PM me, please!
Also, you should be able to use the instant cooking with fast cooking, multi cooking, cheap cooking, a piece of diamond, a piece of emerald, one camper's tool and 1 netterrack(s) or 1 obsidian to make the "Insane Firecamp". That one should be fast, cheap, multi and pickable without the camper's tool.
Note: If you manage to do what I said in that two posts, you're almost ready to have your own modpack. Also, you should make it able to activate or deactivate any of the mod parts you want, by using the config file. And, also, when you start a new world with a chest, you should have a chance to get a (small) tent and a firecamp (normal, furnance, fast, multi and query but NOT instant)
Edit: You should hurry up and add more campfires, before the worldgen or the bags. Also, you can talk with the creator of the backpacks to merge these two mods. Or just add backpacks (for 36, 45 and 54 places).
Edit2: And, in the config file, you should be able to add more blocks to replace (randomly) a category (coblestone replaced with stone, wood, wooden plank, sandstone, stairs replaced with other stairs, slabs with other slabs), in order to make it compatible with other mods.
I will not add a completely upcoming features in the main post where i place everything i want to do.
(if someone has more suggestions i put them there so I always have something to make.