What is The Elements Mod? It adds all of the periodic elements to minecraft. Each block / item has properties consistent to its real - life counterpart. I am not a chemistry expert, so let me know if there are any mistakes! Most of my knowledge comes from periodictableofvideos on youtube. It's a great channel, so check it out if you are interested. the mod does not yet have every element, but it will! The more Support From the users, the faster development will go.
1. Install Forge Mod Loader
2. Run Minecraft
3. Extract or place the Elements Mod zip file into minecraft/mods folder.
4.Run Minecraft again and play!
Electrolyzer - Used to electrolyze many blocks and items, turns water into hydrogen and oxygen, along with other recipes.
Atom Collider - Put an element in the slot, and it will give you the protons, neutrons, and electrons that make it up.
Matter Builder - Place protons, neutrons, and electrons in the slots to make the elements!
Beryllium - A non - reactive metal with a great texture
Boron - Another non - reactive metal with a cool texture, except this one burns!
Brine - Smelted in a furnace to make lithium
Carbon - Super explosion - resistant, super - hard, super - awesome!
Copper - Uses Universal Electricity to transmit power.
Fluorine - THE most reactive element! Big Boom!
Fluorite - A way of obtaining fluorine
Helium - A non - reactive gas.
Hydrogen - hydrogen is flammable and reacts with oxygen to produce water
Lithium - A highly reactive metal, also has a great texture
Neon - currently just a gas, but theres something in store for this one.
Nitrogen - A gas that will be able to be cooled to a liquid in the future.
Oxygen - A gas that reacts with hydrogen to produce water.
Reactor - Used to make things react.
Salt - provides a way to get sodium, by using a reactor.
Sodium - a reactive metal similar to lithium, but more reactive
How Can You Help?
- We need some good texture makers, so if you have any experience (or even if you don't), help us out and make some sweet textures
- Give Me Your Input! - I need to know what you liked and what you did not like. If you see a bug, let me know
- Experienced Coders - give me some feedback on my programming. Any tips, tricks, etc?
1.1.0 - Released
- Air Purifier now works
- Bery added - a way to get beryllium
- Beryl is smelted to produce beryllium
- Decreased lag when placing a block that reacts
- Took out various debug features that cause lag
- borax is added as a way of getting boron
- Added new Block - brine, brine can be smelted for lithium
- added randomly generated structure, brine pools. Found in flat areas.
- Added sodium
- Added salt as a way of getting sodium
- Reactor added