I agree, however I would suggest you make the Special weapons Daleks more blast resistant so they don't die from their own laser. I really like the detail & effort you put into the Dalek model. Could you also please add human mobs which could also be potential companions.
- DMU Hub (Needs some extra work to fix up bugs, will be readded when the changes are made)
- Entity tracking on EntityClassicPlayer
- Entity tracking on EntityK9Regen
- Entity tracking on EntitySnowmanADV
- Entity tracking on EntityStoryMode
- Entity tracking on EntityCyberMat
- Entity tracking on EntityBlockJohn
- 1967 Emporor Dalek renamed to 1967 Emporor's Dalek
- 2015 MK2 Emporor Dalek renamed to 2015 MK2 Emporor's Dalek
- 2012 Skaro Dalek renamed to 2012 MK2 Skaro Dalek
- try catch added to catch error when registering skin layers on old versions of forge 1.8
- Custom NPCs crash
- Classic player movment
- Fourth Doctors secondary console
- TileEntityImgage crash with empty String for name
- TileEntityMonitorCopper2010 now supports rotation
- Dispenser logic for EntityDalek fixed
- Dispenser logic for EntityAdipose fixed
- Dispenser logic for EntityBessie fixed
- Dispenser logic for EntityCyberMat fixed
- Dispenser logic for EntityDavrosChair fixed
- Dispenser logic for EntityK9Regen fixed
- Dispenser logic for EntityK9 fixed
- Mob spawning rates reverted to U45 levels
Never said it should replace the main one (though I'd say, which arguably is my opinion and does not have to reflect yours, that it looks a lot better than the normal one). I can understand some people want their stuff to stay blocky and all.
I do however feel having a Tardis like that would really sell the "It's alien" feel.
That being said, your reaction was absolutely uncalled for, especially considering it was not even directed at you in any way.
I apologize about the uncalled for reaction but you do get where I'm coming from right?
how are the modeled consoles used in the tardises because it would be cooler to have that in my tardis
Well wasn't Baker 4's model actually implemented with an invisible demat lever and coral console? So it looked like the console had functionality when it used other blocks, maybe they'll implement a similar system with other consoles?