Intended audience: Both Single Player and Multi player
How to use:
1. Press key "M" to activate/deactivate auto clicker.
2. Press key "," to open configuration menu.
Configuration menu allows you to change settings such as the rate of clicking and also the type of clicking. (See images for screenshot of menu)
Clicking Mode can be changed in configuration menu.
Available modes are:
*Auto single left clicks
Example: This can allow you to afk and kill mobs at mob spawner farms' output area.
*Auto single right clicks
Example: This can be used to spam command signs on SMP servers.
*Holding left click
Example: This can be use to mine obsidian without holding down your left mouse button.
*Holding right click
Example: This can allow you to afk at bone meal operated auto wheat farms.
How to install:
- Download the file from link above.
- Download and install mod loader
- Download magic launcher
- From magic launcher > setup > add > navigate to > to the downloaded file > add the mod zip file
- Start minecraft and play
- None so far, please feedback.
Feed backs are welcome.
Expect further improvement and features to come.
- Shows a client side message when autoclicker is activated/deactivated.
- Fixed bug where pressing "P" or "L" while in SMP chat will also activate the autoclicker.
- Minecraft version 1.3.2 compatible.
- Minecraft version 1.4.2 compatible.
- Changed autoclick activation/deactivation key to "M".
-Added a configuration menu that can be opened with key ",".
-Added auto single right click and holding right click.
-Users can now change the rate of clicking in configuration menu.
Hey, don't know if you ever look at this anymore but, I would love it if you could add an option for auto-right click. It doesnt seem too hard but I don't know anything about Java, lol. Just a suggestion, its still a great mod! Thanks!