I got it to run properly (YAY!) but when I input plugins into the "plugins" folder, their commands don't show up. I've restarted Minecraft to see if it will help but it doesn't do anything (and yes, the Enable Bukkit option is on). I have the LAN option on, everything is working BUT the plugins... help please, I wanna be able to play a bukkit server with a friend of mine without needing to run Bukkit externally...
PS: Does this require ModLoader too? If it does, that might be my problem, but I'm not sure.
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
- Minecraft Version: 1.3.1
- Operating System: Windows Vista (amd64) version 6.0
- Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 433284952 bytes (413 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- ModLoader: Mods loaded: 2
mod_WorldEditCUI 1.3.1 for Minecraft version 1.3.1
i installed it correctly but when i try to start a bukkit server it says"starting bukkit.Pplease wait!" and its just frozen there? what do i do? btw i found out that if u name the folder BetterLAN and put the bukkit file in, no other files r created but if i name it server a folder called pluggins is created. did i do something wrong? i named the .zip file craftbukkit.jar but it still isnt working plz help.
Every time I start minecraft, I get a grey screen. When I start full-screen, I see part of the menu, but a large grey rectangle about the size of the window before I full-screen'd it. Pleas help me. I use the Magic Launcher. I tested it without any other mods, and I still get the problem.