This Mod simply allows you to eat every single thing in minecraft by holding R key (customizable)
Some items/blocks give positive/negative effects
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING ME QUESTIONS...
- Is the mod compatible with xxxx? I DON'T KNOW, you can try it yourself, but remember to back things up. - How do I download/install the mod? Scroll down to the Installation part. - It crashes! Well, install the latest forge first. If it still crashes, paste the log here...(inside a spoiler please)
- Custom languages (I have English, Chinese, Japanese as built-in for now.)
- Custom config sheet that allows server owners to set effects for each mod item
- More armor sets
- More drops
- To pee.
- To drink pee.
- Different effects for enchanted items. *
Feb 10 2013 (v2.1)
- Now other players can see/hear you eating
- You can obtain player heads by killing them with Bear Grylls Knife
- Minor bugs fixed
Feb 09 2013
- Updated to 1.4.7 (finally)
- Added an armor set
- Added effects for new items
- Removed dye effects when dyes are eaten (this is because that I can't modify client texture for players, if anyone knows how, please tell me ^^)
- Other changes
- R key (By default): Eat. - Dyes: You'll find something funny after eating them. If you encounter problems, please eat bone meal. (Removed in 2.0 - Please see Change Log) - Zombie armor: Zombies will ignore you if you worn Zombie Set... But if you attack one or more of them, all the zombies around you will attack you.,.. - Bear Grylls Knife
Use the knife to obtain loots from creepers, zombies, and spiders. You'll have a high chance of getting player heads by using the knife killing them.
First, you'll need a knife
Then you use the knife to kill zombies and you get Zombie Hams!!!
Use the hams to craft leathers~
You know whats next...
... Then you'll be like this
(Head to usage to find out more...)
Please Read Before Download/Install:
- Please download and install the latest Minecraft Forge Universal from here
(I used 126.96.36.1998 to compile)
- Sometimes you'll get NullPointerException... Still figuring out how this happened,,,
- Particles shown weird if you have optifine A7 installed.
- Zombies, Creepers, and Spiders do not drop body parts if you have optifine C3 installed.
- Sometimes there will be one item remaining even after you eat them all. *Works well with Optifine C6 installed.
Do you know what mods aren't compatible with this mod
Wow! I'm going to install this mod so I can finally eat my Steak.
Edit: I got to lazy to download it but it turns out I could eat it all along! Guess I'm not the smartest block right now. It's okay though because this mod is so awesome. Looking forward to seeing Bear Grylls Mod 2: Camera Man.