Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so here! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
If you do add the creeper dimension, it should be a super mutant creeper there. When it dies, it charges up for a while (long enough for you to get the items it starts dropping), and when it finally explodes, it'll blast you back and through blocks wherever you are into the edge of the dimension, and you'll appear back at the portal you entered. You won't be harmed by the blast, but the portal will be broken and you'll have to find another one / make another portal far away from the first one.
Great mod but I suggest a few things.
1. Like a lot of people said change the spawn rates. I suggest it to be around par with the spider jockey spawn rates.
2. Maybe for the egg when it doesn't give a shard maybe it could give like 5 or 6 gunpowder?
3. Maybe change how the egg properties work to where instead of waiting for the creeper to spawn if u hit the egg a shard, companion creeper or the gunpowder idea will come out. Also maybe make it so people can pick it up like the ender dragon egg and use it for decoration.
4. Lastly, maybe make it so there are a few more types of mutant creepers such as ones that climb up blocks, ones like the creepers in the hack slash mine mod to where they move fast but are in the shape of a snake (check it out if you want to know what I'm saying) or possibly even ones that blend into the landscape so if you walk up to mine some stone underground you don't notice it. But if you do make sure these all have really low spawn rates as well.
Just some suggestions. I already downloaded it. Great mod just needs tiny tweaks in my opinion to where it will be up there with other creeper based mods such as the elemental creepers. Keep up the good work.
Hmm, ok. I'm not sure if that sound enabler will mess with my sounds. You are merging with resources folders together, right?
Well, it's not a big deal, I'm using it anyway. Nice work ;3
May be you could make other mobs to become mutated monster, such like big spider with a large fang and long legs, abnormal brute arm and body size of zombie also holding a pipe. Just like that :3
Thanks everyone for the feedback! Hope you're having fun
I'm not sure why that would happen. Could you try playing Minecraft with this and showing me the error report?
Noted. Sorry, I didn't know their spawnrate was so high.
3. You can right-click eggs to put them on your head and carry them around, so..
I'm gonna add ways to speed up the waiting process later.
4. I'll probably add more types eventually
Haha You're the first to notice and comment about it
I might add something like that
I'm planning to make the creeper minion evolve over time. We'll see