Well it's not running that it's running 1.8.0_77 either way I got it working. Must've been a mod conflicting with infernal mobs.So did the one by one step and works now. Thanks for the amazing mods nonetheless. I use them all.
I use 1858 (since no big forge changes had been made worth redoing my server) it works fine. Client side only mod is what I was confused on so cleared that up for me. Otherwise it works as far as I know on 1858. I don't try new forge until a major issue has been fixed. To my knowledge the forge i'm using no longer has lag and no issues have I seen with 1858. Maybe try that version, cause it works fine for me with 13 other mods as well. 1863 works as well.
I was also using bloodmagic recently but I can't seem to build the altar and such so not my type of mod. So as of today and as of forge 1863 is perfect server & client. I always go with the newest version of forge. I do have something you can try. Use the mods you have that I have then add the others one by one and then you'll should see which mod is the culprit resulting in you're crash. Hope this helps.
I have the exact same java version and I'm using the latest beta forge I always keep it updated. Try running the profile with -Xmx2G. (Just throwing suggestions now as I am not the mod author.) I run 2G on it because the texture pack I run with everything else will crash if I don't. Check Java for updates just in case of installation problems. If none of those works (if you want to bother with it) start a clean installation of minecraft. Then try it.
By no means do I have a batcomputer. I mean I have some dated hardware for sure. quad core cpu, gtx 560m 8Gb ram using 4gb when I start my server and minecraft. Still get solid 60FPS constantly. Well and windows 10. XD I see no reason for this to happen especially with just Infernal mobs alone. After trying those methods. Probably best to wait to see if Atomicstryker knows whats going on with it. Wish I knew more.
The problem is that Forge went through multiple breaking refactors, my mods are somewhere inbetween, and Forge is STILL breaking stuff. So, i would officially suggest not to play on [Forge] 1.9 as of now, until things cool down.
I been using 1865 since late and hasn't broke for me since you're latest update against 1846. Been working fine. Nothing is broke on my end. Using a total of 20 mods with 4 of yours. Would like an update for pet bat mod though. XD