This mod includes:
Bone Tools (ALL)
Muscle Tissue (Crafting Material)
Bone Block (Decoration, Bone Fragments)
Beefier Pigs (Advantage, gives more pork and can give muscle tissue(s).)
Skulls (Nothing yet)
Bone Fragments (Crafting Material)
Marshmallows are crafted by putting sugar on top of a muscle tissue.
Bone tools are crafted with the same way as your normal tools, but replace the sticks with bones, and the tops(diamond, iron, wood, etc.) with bone fragments.
Bone fragments(3) are made by putting 1 Bone Block into the crafting table.
Bone Blocks are crafted by filling the 9x9 crafting table with bones, or putting 3 bone fragments anywhere in the crafting table.
Skulls do not yet drop from skeletons. They are crafted by putting a bone on top of another bone.
[How to Download] Easier way -> Look on YouTube.
1. Click on the start button.
2. Type %appdata% in the search bar.
(If you want to, instead of typing %appdata%, type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin to shorten this process)
3. (If you followed the highlighted line, you don't need to do this.) Open .minecraft
4. (If you followed the highlighted line, you don't need to do this.) Open bin
5. Right click on the minecraft.jar file.
6. Click Open With, choose WinRAR or 7Zip.
7. Drag all the content from the provided archive into minecraft.jar.
8. Delete META.inf.
9. Play, see if it works.
If this didn't work, please tell me your error, and I will try to help.
Bones and Marshmallows
Please don't take credit for this mod in any reposting situations. You did not make this. If anyone is found using this mod against these rules, I will flag their post. You may only use this personally and in adventure maps. You can edit or configure this mod only with my permission. This mod can be used in any type of video. If you are given permission by me to modify this mod, you must give me credit for the features that were used.