This mod "simply" allow new kind of camera/view in Minecraft.
They are ingame in real time and compatible with other camera/recording mod like Minema, Camera Studio.
The mod will also allow a full access of the DebugCam in the future.
The only problem actually is that the mod required a lot of keys for the different option but i will replaced them probably by a GUI.
TiltShift effect with a free isometric view (the rotation is made with Camera Studio mod)
The first test with only the tilted blur (video made by FakeDentity)
The 2Dcam in action!
the free isometric cam
the 2D cam
the 2D cam centered on player
the 3D isometric cam
the Shifted cam
(hard to understand but work as the shift part of a tiltshift lens)
the "TILTED BLUR"
For each cam you can use a special tilted blur, who can be set ingame precisely :
- 3 camera : normal, ortho, shifted
- 5 mode : normal, free isometric, 2D, 2D centered on player, 3D isometric, Shifted
- 4 angle with 2D, 2D centered on player and 3D isometric
- Bigger range for the FOV
- Ingame control of the normal blur, and tilted blur : value, angle and position
- Activation of the DebugCam
The six camera mode :
- normal cam : the usual camera of Minecraft
- free isometric cam : an isometric camera who turn around the player, press F5 to see the player. There is no perspective that means that object who are far have the same size that the nearest block.
- 2DCam : it's an isometric camera but with a fixed field of view, the player is in the center of the rendered zone : so if there is block between camera and the player, he will be hide. You can turn by 90° step around the player.
- 2DCam centered on player : in this case all the block between the player and the camera are not rendered. Efficient but strange. You can turn by 90° step around the player.
- 3D isometric cam : again an isometric cam but with an old-school like field of view.
You can turn by 90° step around the player.
- shifted cam : the hardest to understand, but the most strange visually. The shift change the height of the vanishing point in the picture. In reality, it allows you take picture of big object, without deformation, but in Minecraft you can easily fly, sio it's more useless. I recommend to read this link for a better understanding :http://en.wikipedia....ve_control_lens
The mod add several key
- Camera Mode : change the camera mode
- Change FOV : increase the FOV
- Blur More : increase the blur amount
- Blur Less : reduce the blur amount
- Turn X/Y/Z : change the angle of the plmane of focus to create a selective focus effect known as "tiltshift effect", used by the shader
- Move X/Y/Z : change the center of the plane of focus. Used by the shader.
- Camera Rotation : turn the camera around the player of 90° with the 3D Isometric, and 2DCam.
- DebugCam : activate the debugcam
- Shift up : work like a tiltshift lens, it's like moving the lens up.
- Shift down : it's like moving the lens down.
- GLSL Mod by DaxNitro
- Install ModLoader and Optifine
- Install CrazyCam (paste the content of the zip inside the minecraft.jar. DO NOT paste the.zip in the mods folder)
- Install GLSL Mod at least
- Install again the Shaders.class file who is in the CrazyCam.zip, and the final.fsh if you want the tilted blur.
If you want to use the TiltShiftBlur, you need to paste the final.fsh in the shaders bin inside the minecraft.jar
If you are not a newbie with GLSL shaders, you can easily add the tiltshiftblur code to any shaders like Sonic Ether Unbelievable Shaders.
- More cam!
- Full access to DebugCam
- Smooth transition between the different cam
- Create transparency to see the player when he is behind blocks
- GUI to avoid too much keys
If you really enjoy this mod, and want to donate, click the button. Any donation, no matter the amount, is greatly appreciated. I also greatly appreciate your support in the form of watching the 5 second Adf.ly ads.
This mod (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp is sole property of the Mod author (, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net. It may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. Electronic Mail is fine if you wait for a response. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission
Mods loaded: 3
mod_TiltShiftControl CrazyCam v1.0
mod_TiltShiftControl CrazyCam v1.0
Minecraft has crashed!
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 4656e456 --------
Generated 6/10/12 4:08 PM
Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
OS: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series version 3.3.11653 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT d5f2e77d ----------