Finally updated to 1.6.4! All the pressure plates(except for camouflage) are now the same block ID.[/spoiler]
-A lot of new Pressure Plates that also copy the light level of their source block
- Pressure Plates placeable on more blocks
- A camellion pressure plate which takes the texture of the block below it.
- Full SMP support.
- Add pressure plates for blocks from other mods.
All Pressure Plates as of 1.3 for MC1.4.6Increased place-ability.Pressure Plate placed on a Piston extending it.[/spoiler]
How To Craft:
All the standard pressure plates are created in the pressure plate fabricator, created as follows:
Planks Piston Planks
Planks WoodPlate Planks
Planks Cobble Planks
The camouflage plates are craftable using:
Iron Iron Iron
Iron Mat Iron - Mat = Wood, Stone or Obsidian.
Gold Gold Gold
- Initial Release Rec-1.0r1
- Pressure Plates Now De-Craftable 1.1
- Updated to 1.4.6, added the pressure plates to creative inventory under "Redstone" 1.2-
Obsidian Pressure Plates now only activated by player.
- Added Wool Pressure Plates.
- Added Work In Progress block. 1.2.1
- Wool Pressure Plates now craftable. 1.4
- Smelting Dirt now yields Unfertile Dirt which Grass cannot spread upon.
- Made the Vanilla Pressure Plates be overwritten which makes them behave the same as all the other Pressure Plates, for example placeability on more blocks. (Enabled by default, configurable)
- Added Compatibility Module for Feather Stuff Mod loaded on startup. (Only loads if Feather Stuff Mod is installed.)
- CompatibilityModule: Added Feather Pressure Plate.
- CompatibilityModule: Pressure Plates now placeable on Feather Block. 1.5
- Updated to 1.4.7.
- Upgraded to Minecraft Forge. (Note: Prior to updating, please delete the old version of this mod, or else crashes may happen.)
- Cleaned up the configuration file.
- Added the long awaited feature - SMP support.
- All IDs changed (this was a requirement for Forge and the new config).
- Separated Compatibility Module from the main mod. 1.6
- Finished Grass Pressure Plate and made it craftable.
- Added an extra crafting recipe for the Grass Pressure Plate using dirt and seeds instead of grass blocks. 1.7 - Updated to 1.5 - Cleaned up the code. - Added Camellion Pressure Plates with it's subtypes being Wooden, Stone and Obsidian, they disguise themselves within the environment, however the specific plates do a better job at that. - Made it more obvious that Work in Progress... block use is discouraged. - Netherrack Pressure Plate now can be set on fire. - Improved debug messages (Shouldn't affect most users). - Fixed a bug where the Pressure Plate is instantly released when the user steps on it. - Changed the block registry names for the pressure plates. - TNT Pressure Plates no longer explode upon activation. - Overhauled the texture engine to support 1.5 1.7_01 - Added an update-checker. - Renamed the in-code name for the mod to fuj1n.morePressure. - Added a recipe for fuj1n's Skull. 1.7_02- Fixed a multiplayer server crash.
- The update-detector is no longer version-sensetive (Will still inform the user what MCversion the update is for). 1.8- Updated to 1.6.4 - Removed all the pressure plate recipes other than camouflage plates - Added the pressure plate fabricator - Made lots more vanilla blocks have pressure plates(most solid blocks) - Cleaned up the code
[spoiler] RETIREDPressureFeather CompatibilityModule addon - The link between Feather Stuff and More Pressure.
Spotlight by ToZaTop:
Spotlight by Brett_Haythorpe:
All The Pressure Plates:
1.8 for Minecraft 1.6.4 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.7.02 for Minecraft 1.5 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.7.01 for Minecraft 1.5 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.6 for Minecraft 1.4.7 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.5 for Minecraft 1.4.7 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.4 for MInecraft 1.4.6 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.3 for Minecraft 1.4.6 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.2.1 for Minecraft 1.4.6 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.2 for Minecraft 1.4.6 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.1 for Minecraft 1.4.6 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
1.0r0 For Minecraft 1.2.5 Adfly + Mediafire Mediafire
- Use this Mod.
- Share this Mod.
- Review this Mod.
- Distribute this Mod in a Mod-pack as long as I am credited.
Also, are these wood copies or stone (Can you just throw items onto it?)
They Basically Allow You To Fit Pressure Plates In The Environment Nicer And When An SMP Version Of It Is Released, They Will Help You Make Invisible(Almost) Traps Out Of Any Block.
Currently They Are Stone But I Am Planning To Alternate Them Around A Bit.
i was told by someone on this forum to contact you about an idea i had for pressure plates (: he said my idea was great and to ask you if you could possibly implement it into your mod (because i cant mod at all lol) id love to share my idea with you because its EXTREMELY useful! If your interested please inbox me <3
ive got a great mod in mind for anyone who wants a challenge. Its a great idea and would totally get mod spotlight no doubt. Extremely useful. Someone else make it i just want credit for the idea. Inbox me anyone
Yes, That Is True But After Analysing The Fire Code, I Have To Say That It's Impossible Without Causing Any Compatibility Issues By Replacing The BlockFire Class.
Why, exactly? I'm a little curious. P I'm working on a small little mod myself (won't give away anything- not here to promote it!) but I can't get the fire to work right, and I'm not sure why. I am a little confused by the code for Fire. Is it because pressure plates and most other transparent blocks, like half slabs (even wooden ones!) can't catch fire? I need a specific (vanilla, though has to be the right type of) half slab to catch fire, along with other events, for... something to happen. Again, not giving anything away. I believe it behaves like how full blocks can't be placed on half slabs unless they or the half slabs (not double) are floating in midair. I think fire is sort of like a full block. However, I added a small command to the half slab file for it to act as a transparent block EXCEPT to fire, and slightly modified fire to acknowlege that, but the fire just ends up behaving oddly (either floating in midair- that makes sense- or- oddly- causing the half slab to turn into a stone one, or occassionally both). Could you snip the bit of the code onto a spoiler tag or something that prevents pressure plates from burning? If I know the line of code I need to target changing, I'll probably get it right. Thanks!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I have no idea what to put here, nor do I have any idea what to make my profile pic. Ideas welcome, I suppose. Now satisfy my like *****ing hogging self and give me a little rep, please and thank you?