This is my third mod that I've ACTUALLY worked on, and released.
This is the more tools and weapons mod!
- Added 3 new ores. Ruby, Emerald, and Copper.
- All of them have a "special" property, or use.
- Iron, stone, and diamond battle axes
- Smooth stone armor
- Bones have 1/10 chance of falling from gravel
- Added bone ingots (put bone in a furnace)
- Added obsidian ingots (put obsidian in furnace)
- Added obsidian armor and tools
- Added bone armor and tools
- Added bone and obsidian blocks (Made like you would make iron blocks)
- Added a lightning rod (Glowstone dust on top of a stick, on top of an obsidian)
- Added cooked flesh (Cook flesh in a furnace)
- Added properties file (No more compatibly issues)
- Still looking for more ideas!
How to use properties file to change ID's:
Properties file is in .minecraft/config directory after installing and running the game Open file with notpad, and just change the id.. (i.e. copperHelmID = 5054 to copperHelmID = 5070)
- Item Id's used - 5000 - 5051
- Block Id's used - 200 - 210
How to install:
^Battle axe recipe
Video by us3r5 (Up-to-date. ):
Video by pokeminenightkiller (Almost up-to-date):
Info about the new ores:
Ruby and Emerald has about 5 veins per chunk under layer 25.
Copper is as common as coal, and appears anywhere below layer 60.
Ruby: Best for armor. Horrible tools.
- Makes almost diamond-strength armour
- Tools are in between Stone and Iron, other than the amount of uses
- Tools have 700 uses
Emerald: Best for tools. Makes bad armor
- Makes Iron-strength armour
- Tools are almost as good as diamond
- Tools have 1250 uses (Diamond has 1561)
Copper: Nothing special. Added as a substitute for Iron, although it's more common and is as common as coal.
Q: How do you make Obsidian Ingots?
A: Smelt obsidian.
Q: How do you make Bone ingots?
A: Smelt bones.
Q: How do you install this mod?
A: Delete Meta-Inf, install ModLoader, then drag all the files from my zip into your minecraft.jar
It lightnings where you right-click. Like /lightning in single player commands. Very useful if you can make it. If I do say though, it should take a couple of diamonds to build (maybe even diamond blocks) because it kills in almost 1 hit and never wears out.