SPConsole is a mod similar to SinglePlayerCommands by simo_415, infact they share code.
Some key improvements over SPCommands are:
* Slightly better WorldEdit support
* Forge compatibility
* Structure generation
Use '~' to display console.
Type '/c /help' to get a list of commands
Using code from SinglePlayerCommands by simo_415
WorldEdit support is included with all recent versions.
Notes on using the structure command:
A structure is a village, mineshaft, netherbridge, pyramid or stronghold.
You type in '/c /structure [structurename]' to generate the specified structure in your current chunk.
WorldEdit support will be included with 12w41b onwards, unless otherwise noted.
NOTE: Source is the source code, for mod developers interested in how SPConsole works.
If you need any help with the source code, or would like to use it in your mod, please contact me.
Console for 1.4.6 (special edition):
This version *should* be compatible with PlayerAPI.
Notes: (these are important)
If you have already installed Single Player Console,
you will either need to re-install the latest version of Forge first,
or start with a clean jar by using "Force Update".
If you have Forge installed, reach should work with WorldEdit commands.
Please report any issues you have.
Console for 1.5 (universal):
* WorldEdit.jar will be automatically extracted
(i.e. just drag it in the jar when installing)
* This version can be installed on client or server
* this version is *NOT* compatible with Forge or SPC
* some commands were removed, because they relied on client-side functionality
* Console will not load until the first player joins
* key binding is not available, since this relies on client-side keyboard handling
* for WorldEdit to work, you will need to place WorldEdit.jar in 'mods/console/jars/'
* flying too long in survival *will* get you kicked - unless your server has flying enabled
It's recommended that you switch to creative mode when you need to fly
* having SPConsole installed on the client will currently have *no* effect when playing on a server
So is this basically SPC for the snapshots? Does it have all the SPC features? If so, this is great and just what i've been looking for!!! Also, are you going to update to snapshot 12w08a ?
It's sort of like SPC, but it has different features. For example the structure command, which allows you to generate villages and strongholds, etc. If you would like any commands from SPC added, please specify which ones.
I'm working on porting the SPC plugins (paint, path and worldedit) to Single Player Console, but this will take some time. I've got paint and path working, but worldedit will take a while.
I'm going to update it to 12w08a over the weekend, so I will upload the new version on Monday.