name="cjz__" timestamp="1320218490" post=
- Animated and transparent capes!
- Anyone else who has this mod will see your cape and you will see theirs!
- Turn your cape on and off with a simple tick box on this website!
- Change your cape at any time!
Please see the website for more information on transparent and animated capes!
MCPatcher method (Compatible with ~everything!) - Experimental
1) Download MCPatcher
2) Download the MCCapes.com MCPatcher Method: For 1.3 to 1.4.7 For 12w24a to ? For 1.2.5 and below (Or any version lower than 12w24a)
3) Extract the file downloaded in step 2 so that the mcpatcher-mods folder is inside your .minecraft folder, NOT INSIDE THE MINECRAFT.JAR FILE. This should leave you with a directory structure like this: \.minecraft\mcpatcher-mods\MCCapes.jar
4) Run MCPatcher and tick the Minecraft Capes! tick box. If you are running other mods in your minecraft.jar file, untick everything else unless you know they will work and what they do or you know what you are doing.
5) Click the Patch button
6) If you've done everything correctly and you don't receive any errors, play Minecraft with your new cape!
If you have lost your password or don't have access to your own account then open Minecraft and connect to reset.mccapes.com using the account you wish to reset and your account/password will automatically and instantly be reset.
If the reset tool works for you, posting a quick thanks here would be highly appreciated so that new users can find the mod
Mod spotlight (Made by Jolly ol' Brits)
Mod installation tutorial - Windows (Made by xDark2197)
Mod installation tutorial - Mac (Made by xDark2197)
You can reuse content from this mod in other packs with permission
You cannot re-distribute this content
You can write reviews with screenshots
You can make videos using this content Zombe's Modpack compatibility made with permission