I have a lot of mods installed (none of them conflict), and I have the MCCapes Extra mod installed from the website. I have everything installed properly with MCPatcher, but when I go into multiplayer I can only see everyone else's cape. Can you make sure I have my cape uploaded to my account on MCCapes.com?
You do have a cape uploaded correctly on your account.
Um I want an animated cape and it says this when i go to the cape I want. As a way of supporting MCCapes, if you would like access to use an animated cape, please leave a message on the MCCapes Minecraft Forums post with your Minecraft username letting me know you would like access to the animated capes. Can You give me access my username on the website is awesomegabriel
Everybody wants a cape and now you can get one! Create an account in ten seconds and login, upload a cape image or choose one from the gallery! All you have to do now is copy one small changed file into your minecraft.jar file and then you can see it on your character!
- Your own custom cape!
- Anyone else who has this mod will see your cape and you will see theirs!
- Turn your cape on and off with a simple tick box on this website!
- Change your cape at any time!
Please see the website for more information on transparent and animated capes!
MCPatcher method (Compatible with ~everything!) - Experimental
1) Download MCPatcher
2) Download the MCCapes.com MCPatcher Method: For 1.3 and above For 12w24a to ? For 1.2.5 and below (Or any version lower than 12w24a)
3) Extract the file downloaded in step 2 so that the mcpatcher-mods folder is inside your .minecraft folder, NOT INSIDE THE MINECRAFT.JAR FILE. This should leave you with a directory structure like this: \.minecraft\mcpatcher-mods\MCCapes.jar
4) Run MCPatcher and tick the Minecraft Capes! tick box. If you are running other mods in your minecraft.jar file, untick everything else unless you know they will work and what they do or you know what you are doing.
5) Click the Patch button
6) If you've done everything correctly and you don't receive any errors, play Minecraft with your new cape!
If you have lost your password or don't have access to your own account then open Minecraft and connect to reset.mccapes.com using the account you wish to reset and your account/password will automatically and instantly be reset.
If the reset tool works for you, posting a quick thanks here would be highly appreciated so that new users can find the mod (if no new users find the mod then there will be no money to keep the capes webserver up)
Mod spotlight (Made by Jolly ol' Brits)
Mod installation tutorial - Windows (Made by xDark2197)
Mod installation tutorial - Mac (Made by xDark2197)
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/758734-mccapes/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/4jpiJ.png[/img]Multiplayer Capes/Cloaks - www.MCCapes.com - Over 250,000 users![/url]
You can reuse content from this mod in other packs with permission
You cannot re-distribute this content
You can write reviews with screenshots
You can make videos using this content Zombe's Modpack compatibility made with permission
Username: RainbowDash200 And I would like to use animated capes
cool stuff i like this idea i mean i like the animated cape idea it would be a little lagey at first but it would be better soon. i mean it would look fricken awsome on me because i have a awsome skin that would look good with a cape name sputnik200