Mod is as is, no editing options required!
There is also a config file in /config/ to disable or edit blood effects.
Copy the zip file into /minecraft/mods/
- Health showing mods show the health of each gib.
- Gibs sometimes don't appear even though all of them are supposed to. I'm not sure why this is happening and suspect its a Minecraft issue.
- Made gibs face upwards rather than downwards.
- Updated for 1.3.2.
- Fixed regibbing issues caused by some versions of forge.
- Added maximum gib count to config.
- Attempted fix at the "limbs stuck in head" bug.
- Updated for compatibility with the Mob Amputation mod.
- Gibbing works on Skeletons and Creepers as well
- Zombies bleed when gibbed, can be disabled.
- Attempted fix at gibs mounting player.
- Gibs now die if it doesn't touch the ground for more than 10 seconds.
- Gibs fade away after 5 seconds from hitting the ground now.
- Explosions from TNT and Creepers cause gibs to fly away.
- Mod is now fixed and enabled in SMP.
- Mod is disabled in SMP due to conflict.
- Zombies should drop XP orbs now.
It's very possible I will never see this thread again, unless you quote me. If you need me to see something, quote me on it.
Hey, hey you.
You know that plus button over there?
Yeah, the one above the MultiQuote thing.
If I made you laugh or was helpful or I'm just awesome like that, press it.
It will make me happy, therefore making me spend more time here on Minecraft Forums, therefore making me spread my awesomeness around, therefore making everyone admire it, therefore making everyone want to be awesome like me, therefore everyone being nicer and not using bad language, therefore becoming thus when they speak to those around them, therefore changing the lives of those around them, therefore making those around them admire them and want to be more like them, therefore making those around those on the forums become more like said forum-readers, therefore changing the world into a better one, therefore pleasing everyone, and preventing wars, therefore creating less pollution from weapon factories, therefore stopping the holes that are forming in the world's ozone layer, therefore making sure the planet doesn't overheat, therefore preserving mankind on this planet, THEREFORE MAKING EVERYONE AS AWESOME AS ME/YOU AFTER YOU READ THIS.
And, now that you read this, you are as awesome as me, and have BEGUN THE PROCESS.
YOU HAVE JUST CONTRIBUTED TO THE SUCCESS OF THE HUMAN RACE. You rock.
Now i want Shotguns! Just kidding. ^^
Awesome, i was thinking about something like this a month ago.
But seriously it would be awesome to be able to craft Wooden Shotguns, Iron Shotguns, Stone Shotguns, and Diamond Shotguns. ^^
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
My god, iChun, you are the master of all modding. Great job, +1.
EDIT: BUG: Zombies no longer drop experience? Running a lot of mods, so if someone wants to double check, that'd be great. Doesn't really matter for most users anyway, except ones running mods like Level Up!