We here at Indie is.ME would like to (unoffically) start updating ConvenientInventory for you! The 1.8.1 update took far too long to come out and we want to make sure it doesn't happen again. Thankfully, EvenPrime, the original creator of ConvenientInventory came back to give us all a 1.8.1 version, and we want to make sure you can get it without making the original creator come back to something he doesn't want to do anymore.
What Does it do?
- ConvenientInventory speeds up inventory management by adding some new features that are easy to use and understand.
- Move, Drop, and Craft items and stacks with just a single mouse click
- Middle Mouse Button sorts inventory easily and instantly
- The (key) + LMB for most of the actions can easily be remapped to whatever you want
- This also works in multiplayer!
How To Install:
1. Open minecraft.jar
2. Add the two ".class" files to the minecraft.jar
3. Delete the META.INF folder
4. PLAY MINECRAFT! :biggrin.gif:
Convenient Inventory aims at speeding up inventory management by giving the player many additional features:
Move|Drop|Craft -- single items|stacks of items|all items of the same type -- with a single mouse click.
Sort your inventory and chests based on item ids.
The key + mouse button combinations for (almost) all these actions can be remapped to whatever fits your gaming style.
Everything works in multiplayer.
I'd just like to say thank you SO MUCH for taking over this project. This mod is way too useful and amazing to just drop after a large update.
One quick question I had, are you guys going to add any interesting button combinations, or possibly add a gui to the controls menu for this? Or just update/maintain it towards the newer versions of Minecraft?
Thanks a lot for taking the project on! Minecraft is basically unplayable for me without this now.
Would you consider adding the auto replace from InvTweaks into this? Obviously would need to be an option.