Just wanted to post how much of a badass you are for keeping Coral Reefs from being forgotten in the sea of orphaned mods. It adds so much to an otherwise drab underwater world. I'm actually staying at 1.1 until a 1.2.3 version is out, to put in perspective how much I love that mod Thanks for all this insane amount of work!
Seconded! I updated to the newest version by accident, and I am pining away for lack of coral reefs. It's funny what a huge difference they make.
I have a great time modding. I am sad to say, I am quitting for awhile. When 1.3 comes out, or in a month, I will start again. Till then, just wait.
Sorry, but I have moved on. If anyone wants to continue updating, please do.
For all who said they want to help, HELP! No one has done anything.
To get source code, you need to decompile.
1. Download the mod you want the source code for.
2. Use mcnostalga to take minecraft and change its version to the one the mod uses.
3. Put the mod in the jar you just updated.
4. Copy the bin and resource folder, move them to the jar folder inside the mod's mcp (1.8.1 = mcp44, 1.0.0 = mcp50 ect.)
5. Put modloader in the minecraft.jar in the jar/bin folder in side the mod's mcp.
6. Click DECOMPILE.bat
7. Wait, press enter.
Go to the src folder, copy all of the java files that the mod edits/creates.
9. Move them to a safe folder, in mcp60 (1.2.3 mcp).
You have gotten source code, congrats. Now update.
Could you consider updating the Advanced Maps Mod? I really enjoyed it, and it seems there is no sign of life. By the way I have no skill in modding but I will help if I can, here's the link if you wanna check it out.