This thread was automatically marked as Locked.
[1.8.1]Tale Of Kingdoms Ver 1.0.5
Poll: I have thought of another way of marking the guild and the city
I have thought of another way of marking the guild and the city - Single Choice
- Don't choose this option.i To further explain, there will be a single bedrock block in the guild and the city and you wi 13.3%
- I think adding blocks is better, I don't want new items. 28.5%
- That is much better than adding blocks. 58.2%
Ended May 15, 2014
the mod isnt all that laggy on its own really, i'm lagging but thats all from Nature Overhaul
I am considering adding 2 blocks in order to mark the guild and the city to put an end to the "missing people" dilema. What is your opinion on this?
I think if possible, and if it is convenient enough i think it'd nice for that to be optional on install, as the mod worked just fine for me, and having those extra blocks would be nice! :biggrin.gif:
love the work though!
suggestion: having random events, mainly just a wave of normal mobs that occasionally attack your city. or something setting on fire...etc. could be pretty spiffy :biggrin.gif:
Bugs: You know, I never actually pay attention while I'm mercilessly killing zombies... :tongue.gif:
Annoying Bits: Y U no jump villagers?? I mean, they do seem "smarter" than animals because they don't jump wildly, but at least animals can jump out of creeper craters... :tongue.gif:
Also i keep seeing creepers in side the top floors of houses
//i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z466/TheTeam100/2011-10-24_174740.png" width="" height="" alt="" />" width="" height="" alt="" />
//i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z466/TheTeam100/2011-10-24_174756.png" width="" height="" alt="" />" width="" height="" alt="" />
sry i messed up the pics
Because it is supported by this mod!
1) Upgraded to 1.05 and lost all the people in the Guild. I backed up everything and was able to restore 1.03, but I don't want to start over with each revision. I never got to kingship in 1.03, so it isn't a major loss.
2) On one world (started over with 1.05) the Guild spawned directly on top of a Millenaire village (with two other villages in close proximity). The main building of one village was destroyed, now the other villagers in the destroyed village(Millenaire) just stand around doing nothing.
3) The lag I had with Millenaire is gone - almost no lag now.
4) I absolutely love this mod!!!
I also have a question: will the Millenaire villagers destroy the Guild if it is too close to a village and they try to expand (like player built buildings)?
Thanks so much for this mod!!!!!!!
Well Basically in fable 3, you have to fight yourr way up to becoming a king. You then have a year to build up your forces in order to repel an evil attack from across the sea. Fun game.
This definitely ranks as one of my favourite mods of all time
Its the RPG experience that I've always wanted in minecraft but never really got
Diamonds to you
If only I could use this to buy buildings :sad.gif:
Join the GamerExit Tekkit Lite Server! Just click the image!