Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so here! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
Hello, I am playing on my friends server over the net and with SimplyHax-1.11.2 we are taking falling damage. It doesn't happen in a singleplayer environment but it is in Mutiplayer. I have read that this has happened before and you said it was a bug. He checked with just the SimplyHax and still the same. Is this a feature now or still a bug? Thanks.
It's not much of a hack anymore, it simply tells the client "yes this is creative mode" when he wants to fly, if the server "catches" you doing it you will be kicked and that will be the end of it. However, on modded servers the flight check will probably be off because a great many mods include flying in some way.
I have a weird issue: Simply Hax seems to doesn´t work on Win10 Pro... but it does on a Win7 Ultimate machine with the excat same installation.
I´m using v1.12.2 with Forge and a privat server in house. Setup & Mods are the same on each machine, no errors on startup and login... but it doesn´t matter what I try, f for fly and r for run do not work on win10. Not even the message "fly" and "sprint" show up...
I checked my key-bindings, f and r are only used by Simply Hax...
As I said, everything is the same on my Win7 machine and there your mod works as advertised!
I grabbed my roommates Win7-Notebook and took a closer look what´s going on there and - as you allready guessed - found another fly-mod (re)installed. Questioning her, why this is back, she admitted, she wrote herself a .bat file which moves all mods from my download folder into her mod folder - making any changes I made obsolete every time she starts mc.
The lazy girl also failed to mention this scipt to me.... damn, sabotaged from within the rows!
And as it turned out: daFlight always worked, she just didn´t know, how to use it and reported it "not working".
Well, I guess, from now on I do the testing all by myself - just to be sure