- Water and Lava buckets now place correctly
- Items that can't be placed do not spread infinitely through the dispenser inventory
- The dispenser now uses items in order of inventory slots (reading left from right like rows)
v1.1 bug fixes:
- Items used by the dispenser will revert back to the slot they came from. If they can't, they will find the next best.
- If a block of the same type is in the output of the dispenser it won't replace it.
- Empty buckets won't pick up flowing water or lava.
- Empty buckets won't be used up if there isn't water or lava available.
- Items can be added on to different stack sizes.
- If an item puts a block down (like fire, water or lava), it won't if it already exists there.
- If a block with damage (like coloured wools) can't be placed then they don't revert to white
This tweak adds 3 options to the dispenser gui:
Launch - The default dispenser behaviour
Place - Place blocks and use items. It will put minecarts and boats down, will put water and lava down out of buckets and will take it up again in a bucket. It will set fire to the block using a flint and steel. That's about all I can think of now but it does use all possible minecraft items except beds.
Drop - Just drops the item in front of the dispenser
Here is a screenshot of the new gui:
This mod requires modloader but also requires that it be installed afterwards due to overwriting xh.class (BlockDispenser.class). It uses 3 classes, all of which are base classes: ay.class, go.class and xh.class. It also adds a little radio button to the dispenser's gui png so if you want to make it work in texture packs then add it into /gui/trap.png, it consists of 2 8x8 boxes next to each other next to the top right of the main gui screen. The first 8x8 box is the toggled on one, second is off.