Oh ok, It said in a tutorial that you could use that. I Tried to download 1.2.5 Modloader too though and it doesnt work either, Does the black screen. Do you know a Modloader 1.2.5 download link that works?
Thanks cestislife, I'll try that download in a little bit and see if it works.
Also, Do I need Audiomod?
Modloader works, But when I try to install the mod and start minecraft it does the black screen.. This is the steps I do:
1. Downgrade my minecraft to 1.2.5
2. Install Modloader 1.2.5(The one above that cestislife posted; Drag all files into Minecraft.jar) Which works fine
3. Download Spiderqueen 1.2.5
4. Place files inside "Put in Resources" file into .minecraft/resources
5. Place files inside "Put in minecraft.jar" file into minecraft.jar
6. Start minecraft & Login
Wow, It takes a while to find humans... I Finally found them with a big ship in the water and a couple of them wandering around. It was almost sunset though and I was starving so I had to go off and get food. After going to sleep and waking up, The ship was gone! xD.
I Have a few questions about the mod...
How do you make a truce with mobs? (Zomies, Skeletons, etc)
Do you have to feed your spiders?
Is there a way to make the spiders you tame follow you other than the spider bait?
Also... Are there beetles? I Found a red beetle in the swamp