umm... can someone answer to me??? :mellow.gif: when will be the next update? :dry.gif:
dude read past posts they said soon...
ALSO @1 shot and team, I hate to ask for more work from you guys, but could you perhaps find time to fix the compatibility with the Nethercraft mod? My launcher crashes when I have both loaded at the same time (there might be an item number overlap). Thanks!
Oh you know what would be awesome? If you guys had this list type thing on the main page that shows your progress on the things you're working on so we all know whats up...kinda like a checklist. I for one am the kind of person that likes to be updated :tongue.gif: Just a suggestion though :wink.gif:
I wish I didn't have to edit the minecraft.class which is the class that is causing the problems but it is the key component to going between worlds.
That seems really strange to me because I've used other alternate world mods that don't break hd textues. Or maybe they did i just didn't realize it cause i didn't see the broken textures. Oh also are you working on a config file to change the block values, I can't really add this to my main world cause of all the mods if i cant change the block values.
might is still the word, I'm too lazy to actually do that.
hmmm..... ideas? give me a few.
if you add those bizarre crystal trees from earlier:
1) add a crystal bow and crystal arrows.
2) add a set of crystal tools?
3) add some kind of string for the bow.
4) and don't forget the saplings!
on the subject of farming:
1) maybe add some space-grass?
2) make it possible to grow something so that you can to make the pie without outside items
space-berry pie: increase its healing amount.
1) add some more types of block, you need more.
2) like some red rock? a little like sandstone IRL.
3) maybe some more things to make tools out of?
4) some redstone? (so that you don't have to get it off planet).
i can go into more detail if you like, but i think that'll be all for now.