More Info: How to Change Your Minecraft Skin in Java Edition
Need Help? Click here for more information on How to Change Your Minecraft Skin in Java Edition.
[1.5.2][FORGE] 'Assorted Wildlife' NEW RELEASE! June14th - 15+ Mobs, SSP, SMP
I have tried to offer as many mobs in my project with a Notch-esque vanilla texture style. And the skin artist, Zekey, has done a great job with them. But there are a few that are not in that style. We have had quite a few compliments about those skins, so it has not been a high priority to change them. The mod fits in well with the default texture pack, Zekocraft is the skin author's own texture pack and is just a suggested pack to use.
i love pigmy....if it were female...i'm gonna kiss her...but pigmy is a monster
(sounds ironically no?)
False alert but you need to added a sit model to gorillas...
If you are planning on adding more creatures, could you try a gryphon? I've always been a fan 'o' them but everyone always adds in dragons instead. if added make it tameable, but rare as hell and hard as hell to get to (Spawns in mountains, has a nest that if you get close it may attack, etc etc etc)?
If not, meh, feel free to ignore me. The mods fun enough already.
Please Click to help me level up!
*note there is a large quantity of Puns and there maybe some possible grammatical errors
1. A companion with a... Burning Loyalty = with blaze powder to balance it out you should be able to tame the infernal hound. how this would work is that they would stop being aggresive towards you while you are holding it. it will attack like a regular wolf only it sets mobs on fire and has increased damage you can start breeding with... a Flare's Core. If you are asking "What the F*** is a Flare's Core" then I will tell you later
2. A minor-taur problem = A minotaur should be added. a large hairy creature that spawns Forests and Grasslands with a war axe. He will be friendly towards you unless provoked. He will also attack centaurs just because they keep trying to steal his resources. The Minotaur is a strong creature and quite tall. His attacks consist of either swinging his iron war axe at you or charging quickly at you from afar. He drops a minotaur horn which its use will be given later
3. This issue is Flairing up = As mentioned in the begininning a Flare is a Burning Creature that resides in the Nether and occasionally will be seen in snow biomes (because they are attacking the Frosts). The Flare is a creature slightly taller than Steve with an Iron Sword with a emblem of a Burning Diamond on each side of the Blade. The Blade itself is a rare drop (about as rare as a skeleton dropping a bow or zombie dropping a sword) this Blade is has the strength and durability of Iron and when blocking it deflects half the damage at the attacking mob. The Flares also drop the Flare's Core which as mentioned will be used to breed Infernal Hounds. You can ally the Flares by slaying their nemisis race the Frosts and presenting the Frost Crown (obtained by slaying the Frost's Chieftain.
4. Getting the cold shoulder it seems = Frosts the enemy of the Flares you will find them in Snow Biomes and occasionally in the Nether (because they attacking the Flares). These Frozen Females (yes they are ladies) usually dwell in the cold parts Minecraft in Frozen Encampments holding normally 4-5 Frosts and a Chieftain who is defined by the Frost Crown worn atop her head. You can befriend the Frosts by slaying their nemisis the Flares. The Frosts will fight with there sword which is an Iron Sword with a Frozen Gold Ingot. This sword is a rare drop much like a zombie or skeleton rare drop this sword has the strength and durability of Iron and has the special ability to when striking one mob does a light amount of frost damage to nearby (2-3 blocks away). The Frost Chieftain's Crown is too powerful for you to wear meaning if you try to wear it you start taking damage and if you die from it a Frost is spawned in your place.
5. Pray this is just slime = Large snails which of course would be peaceful cave dwellers that will munch on anything they can find... however if you can get them plenty of grass to om nom upon you may get a nice new pet to bring to the surface. He also helps detect enemy mobs in a ten block vicinity by releasing slime at a quicker rate so keep an eye on that. Also you can ride these lovely beasts though rather slow it can tank quite a few shots so a nice little tank to shoot arrows from.
6. Constipated Mushroom People (Yogscast Reference) = well that is rather cheap a boring mushroom biome with nothing to spawn in it except Mooshrooms. What about something to keep you on edge so I thought Mushroom People. Boom. they are completely covered in fungus and when hitting you will be poisoned for two seconds per hit. When you murder these horrid looking things they will drop moss which can be used to grow your very own mossy cobblestone/stone bricks.
7. Whatever you do don't say Fried Chicken = A rare spawn in the Nether a Phoniex you would be lucky to find this thing cause it is a beautiful sight that you will not see often. If perhaps for some twisted and demonic reason you slay this wonderous creature you will recieve Phoniex Wings which give you the ability to glide so no more dying horribly by falling into ravines you sadistic freak. If you are compassionate enough to let this amazing animal live you can try your luck at taming it. Easy right? Wrong! Interesting fact about the Phoniex its beak is hard as hell. not even kidding. So Polly don't want a cracker Polly want a mixture a special snack meaning you have to take one gold ingot, one iron ingot, one glowstone dust, one lapis, one diamond in an uppercase T shape which will make Mytrilite a mineral unknown to few except the greatest of crafters. Once made you shall presents this Treat of Burden to the Phoniex and he shall become your pet. He can fight, fly, and even lay Phoniex eggs (takes longer than lay than chicken eggs).
8. Church of Ender = An group of people who completely worship those who are devoted to the those who are saturated in the End's unholy energy. They spawn normally in a church which is filled with the Cult of Ender which is used by the Cult to transform them into the Enderman. If you happen to kill these people before they fully turn you may obtain a rare drop called the Book of Ender which gives the user the ability to teleport to a certain distance around that point. To keep the OPness down it shall have a minute cooldown so better in emergencies.
9. Talk about a Crabby mood = A Crab. A beach mob that are peaceful until you provoke them by getting to close to them (they prefer personal space) so when provoked they jump up and starting pinching you. if you manage to kill these annoying yet loveable creatures than you shall obtain crab meat (1-2) and a crab shell (1-3) the crab meat shall heal you 2 hunger bars raw and 3 bars cooked. The shells can be used as armor.
10. If you hate Creepers say Aye = Well the final suggestion so far to wrap this up. A Creeper Hunter. Thats right someone devoting there time and resources to killing creepers. These guys go above and beyond from bows to swords. They even come with pet cats to keep them running. Attacking these guys you creeper lover would make them start targeting you on contact and killing them will cause them to drop a Creep-Tracker which you can equip to yourself or to your pet and it will show you or them a creeper in a 20 block radius. You will see them quite often either chasing creepers of course or near villages in village bars (a new structure)
Again I hope you like these suggestions and either take them or tell me how I could improve them and that is about it. Yes I said I have more and I do but right now I am getting sleepy so yah keep getting buckets and peace. (Tbone105presents reference) oh yah and many diamonds and gold and I hope you continue with this mod because this is an awesome mod with tons of potential
today i saw pigmy battle...it take a long time for them to kill each other...because both of them are short...and then some arrows just passing above their head :D....
The more fish, the better. Vanilla has no fish, and it's lonely.