What should be added next? Your choice just write a comment.
Instruction: (ModLoader requierd)
1. browse to %appdata%
2. open .minecraft/bin
3. open minecraft.jar with winrar or winzip
4. copy the stuff from the downloaded folder in there
5. DELITE THE META-INF folder
6. run the game and enjoy black diamonds
1. Open Finder
2. Go to Library, then Application support, then down to minecraft.
3. Open bin
4. Open minecraft.jar with Archive Utility
5. Copy the files from the mod to the JAR
6. Delete the folder META-INF
7. Select all of (Command + A), right click and select "Compress xxx items"
8. A file called archive.zip should come up.
9. Copy archive.zip and go back to the bin folder.
10. Paste archive.zip there and delete the minecraft.jar folder.
11. Rename Archive.zip to minecraft.jar
12. "are you sure you want to use .jar?" Select yes.
13. Run Minecraft and enjoy Black Diamonds.
Verson 1.7.4 Bug fixes
Version 1.7.3 Bug fixes
Version 1.7.2 Update to 1.7.2
Version 1.7 Update to 1.6.6
Version 1.6: Bug fixes
Version 1.5: Updated to 1.5_01, changed the block IDs
Version 1.4: Added Black Diamond Ore, Black Diamond Block (crafteble out of 9 Black Diamonds), mod_Desk renamed into mod_BlackDiamond, chaged durability to 3000
Version 1.3 Added Black Diamond Armor
Version 1.2 bug fixes
Version 1.1 now it is easier to craft Black Diamonds
Version 1 original mod
NEW BLACK DIAMOND ORE: (can be found at layer 16 and below, if you smelt it is turnes to Black Diamond)
So you can craft Black Diamond.
With it you can create Tools like you normaly would do.
Now you can make armor too. (like you normaly would)
In the world it looks like this:
The Items have an durability of 3000 and its better than Diamond Tools