Yes. Use dynamiclights_entityclasses configuration, put in the java simple classname of your entity, put in a light value such as 15.
o.o How would I find what the "java simple classname" is?
What about entities that use some sort of a datavalue, like Pixelmon?
All Pixelmon are "EntityPixelmon" but they use some sort of additional value to define which type.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Looking to join a community of gamers across a couple different games? Join Iron Nexus today and stay up to date on the latest updates and discussions from a community who enjoys a more challengingly different approach to a variety of games!
Games include but are not limited to:Minecraft, ARK, Wurm Unlimited, World of Warcraft
- rewritten to work with MC 1.16.5
- the mod now uses fake air and water blocks to achieve light (rapidly placing and removing them as light sources move)
- this has several limitations, only full water blocks can emit dynamic lights (not waterfalls or partial block rivers)
- it will also not work if the light source is inside some non-air block like foliage or spiderwebs
- the mod is now a "standard" mod that requires both a client and a server to have it when playing online
- currently only the player self light and dropped items modules are implemented
- there is also no on-off button
+ on a plus side, such lights will now prevent mobs from spawning, make plants grow etc