Fully Controllable Pig Mounts [b]V5[/b] - Epic Edition by KodaichiZero
Nearly everything you could ever dream of in the form of a pink-skinned farm animal.
Nice video by Kankytwist.
[b]Pigs are Now[/b]:
* Fully controllable
* Able to be mounted by things other than the player
* Able to stack on top of each other up to 10
* Able to recapture their riders on save and reload
[b]Things that can Ride Pigs[/b]:
* The player (still need a saddle)
* Mobs (do not need saddles)
* Other pigs (up to 10 high)
* Some custom entities
* Any living creature as long as it is not classified as an animal.
[b]In order to stack pigs, the first pig MUST already have a rider which is not a pig. So pigs will not stack up naturally unless the rider at the very top is a player or another mob.[/b]
[b]Tips and Hints[/b]:
* Pigs do NOT drop saddles upon death, and this will NOT be added.
* Players can kill the pigs they are riding, and this will NOT be removed.
* Pigs' brains are shut off completely when they have a rider.
* Riders are prone to suffocate in ceilings.
* Pig stacks 3 or higher will have a slower walking speed.
* If your pig stack is 4 or 5 high, you will be immune to most mobs because they can't reach you.
* If you dismount from a very high pig stack, you're going to suffer a lot of fall damage. Use trees to help you.
* Pig riders other than the player tend to let their mounts drown.
* Mining blocks is slower while riding a pig because the rider is considered to be in midair.
* Slimes will be unable to control pigs since they cannot touch the ground.
* Remounting a very high pig stack may be very difficult.[/b]
[b]Download[/b]: PigMounts V5 - for Beta 1.7.3
ModLoader is NOT required.
All you need to do is drag the contents of the zip (just rn.class) into your Minecraft.jar, and [b]DELETE META-INF[/b].
Alright KodaichiZero, you say you've made a lot of female mods. So the solution is... drumroll please, a fat beagle that will turn into a fat man if you give it 100 bones... ;D I know, I know, best mod idea ever.
Natural despawning of pigs is now prevented thanks to popular demand.
EDIT: It won't drop the saddle on death though, that would be too big of a change since this modifies a core class of the game, and could potentially cause problems with servers. Just take it like a man, or INVedit your saddle back if it dies. How do you think I tested this mod, anyway?