For anyone wondering, yes this works 100%. However, I am noticing two things.
The fist is losing durability very quickly. I tried reading through the class files to see what i could do with it, but I have no goddamn clue. There's like nothing I can see/understand that would change the durability with my one half of a year of comp science under my belt. If someone could point me in the right direction or just fix this for me I would be grateful. I simply don't have the time or patience to spend harvesting each block that slowly.
Secondly, it seems to be slower than the original ultimate fist. Again, I tried sorting through the class files but to no avail.
I saw you put up 3.3, so I tested it out. Durability is still dropping quickly.
After some long work taking me long in to the night :sad.gif:, I have fixed the durability problem which was acutally very hard because of the way the new 1.2_01 tool code is written but everything is good now :smile.gif: