The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Spc wont work: Whenever i press e it says "Saving chunks" And then it turns to a black screen! And plus there is no error message, Its just a black screen
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
God bless ye soul.
"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl! Have at thee! *fires, misses, gets shot at* Fie upon thee! What-ho, the laser on mine rocket launcher be not a mere target, but a guidance system! Where art thou? Come hither, that I may smite thee! *shoots the Apache down* Thou shalt not be missed."
Amazing Mod, probably the most worthwhile that I have messed with.
Only one suggestion though is to make it where end portals could be made. I don't know how that stuff works as far coding but it would be sweet to have one in your house. You can get the block using the "pick" command but the portal is not functional when built.
I am aware that with "portal" you can just go to the End anytime but I was more speaking of having the portal in your house or something for aesthetic purposes.
Also your videos are very helpful on each command, thanks for the dedication.
I am trying to install SPC mode on MC 1.1, running on Linux Ubuntu 11.10 64b (If relevant...).
After installing the mod using the installer or manually, when running minecraft i'm getting this error message:
[email protected]:~$ minecraft
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid signature file digest for Manifest main attributes
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
Could not find the main class: net.minecraft.LauncherFrame. Program will exit.
Hey I'm having trouble with getting the mod to work with modloader. I can install this mod by itself and have it work and I can have modloader with timber mod installed by theirself and work but when I try to have both installed it doesn't let me use either mod.
So... If you want to know, WHY your installed Version doesn't work but my and all of the other 1000 guys work fine, you should...:
- a "Minecraft Crash"-Report (if there is one).
- the Version of Minecraft, ModLoader and SPC (SinglePlayerCommands, that's this Mod...) you use.
- other installed Mods.
- a detailed message WHAT you do and WHAT EXACTLY happen ("Blackscreen" or "A Error" isn't a detailed description...).
- to install this Mod again.
- to find the reason.
- an other Version (not automated installer...).
- read and do the steps you can find at the beginning under this link: Troubleshooting.
- using the forum-search, perhaps other people also had the same problem (and solved it already!).
- if you don't want a solution: never do the steps above :dry.gif: .