Worldedit uses the wooden axe as a selection "wand" and a compass as a pass-through and line-of-sight teleporter (though because of a current bug it only does it within the player's reach, which is not as useful).
thanks, that explains it. thought it was some sorta debugging stuff that got left in the mod. lol.
and it uninstalls everytime i change my mods folder
Just below your avatar (upper right) is a "Search" window. Your complaint is actually caused when you use the WorldEdit wand (wooden axe). A stone axe is less expensive to create and lasts longer. Why continue to use the wooden axe?
You might also read the Command List/WorldEdit Commands.
Pay attention to the "Selection" section //toggleeditwand command.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
The latest version 3.1.1 is the most glitchy version I've ever seen. It basically doesn't work at all... It's TOTALLY mixed up and doesn't select anything right. Please fix it because this WAS a great mod until the new one came out...
so, i'm having some issues with this mod. I have some other mods that use Forge, but when i install it i can't use 'instantcraft' command. The mod recognize it's on but the mining speed don't change, anyway to fix that?
1. Why are you so rude? Didn't anyone ever teach you the value of asking over demanding?
2. WORLD EDIT IS ANOTHER MOD ENTIRELY. Go find their thread and ask them.
3. As a workaround, you can use //hpos1 and //hpos2 to set position 1 and 2 (respectively) to the block you are currently looking at.
The wand works for me.
1. I added the latest SPC update over the previous update.
2. I changed the wand long ago from a wooden axe(271) to a diamond pick(293). *\minecraft\mods\sppcommands\worldedit.properties
wand-item=293 was 271.
I also changed this line
My whole world doesn't change without some indication it is happening, and //undo can repair it before it crashes.
does anybody else have a problem with noclip? b/c for me i used to be able to go up and down, but now with 3.1.1 i can only go side to side and front and back. is that the way it should normally be or is there now a new command, or is this just a bug?