Wow the '1.6 is out' message totally ruins my easy run Zombiecraft button, my poor mod :<
Anyways I decided to start tackling the 1.6.2 update despite being in the middle of sprucing up tropicraft ai and villages.
Only 410 errors to go!
Aside from that, a lot of my mods have gotten a lot of development time without any public releases, I won't even be able to remember everything. Things I can remember at the moment:
- Big pile of under the hood AI changes for all, a lot of my ai likes to move together in formation
- Zombie Awareness was rewired to have most of its features to be per player, also has extra cave and surface spawning features all default off
- Hostile Worlds invaders refined a lot, defaults changed
- HW has a fairly polished item using turret that can be powered by ic2 EU or coal, and it is awesome, even has a recipe
- HW also has a WIP comrade and spawning block for him, with a sexy effect:
- Particle man has water particles, better visual of storage, awesome flying ability with water jets, other particles tweaked to be less OP
- Weather mod ...... improved wave visual to be less obtrusive, some other refinements
rest of my time as of recently has been put into tropicraft.
Lol, what happened with Coros???? He said in a reply, he will launch the 1.6.2 after a week (that was before a month). And Will you make these things what I guessed? Will you add them... ...Or, just another stupid update?
No That Was Before 1.6.2 That Was 1.6.1 But When 1.6.2 Came Out He Most Likely Has To Start Over ):
Hello Coros I have a question. In the tornado mod I'm playing multiplayer. But the tornado everytime spawns directly aboves me and my 2 friends house, literally direct over us! Why is it not spawning far away like 100-200 blocks, it works like that in my singleplayer world. Use to in a multiplayer world, but now in this new world it spawns directly above us. i was thinking maybe you have them spawn in certain offsets in the world? I'm at -128x Z360