AND AND AND AND...... the crawlers should act like they do in black ops; if you throw a grenade 2-3 blocks infront or behind them, make their legs fly off and they will turn into crawlers... you know what i'm making a list.
retexture zombLes to make them look like nazis
add crawlers (description is in first sentence)
add the dogs (not the sheep... that's the one thing i hated most in the classic version)
make zombLes look better (ie take some chunks out of them to make them look like they cooked a grenade for too long)
POINTS PER SHOT so every time you shoot a zombLe once they give off ten points because i'm tired of having to actually kill the zombLe to get my points.
i have noticed that when you try to shoot a zombLe multiple times in a short amount of time, it wont let you, please remove that.
add more guns
when you buy a weapon off the wall just have the little symbol on the wall and not that thing on the ground that shows the weapon spinning... so basically i suggested that you get rid of the thing that shows the weapon sinning on the ground
add ``beauty of annihliation`` to the game (its a song used in black ops)
I would really appreciate it if you added these into the mod...
stay golden ponyboy
corosus i have good news and bad news for you; the good news is i finished a new zombie, crawler and dog model for you... the bad news is i cant seem to export them... so ill leave you to do that ps. i have the skins for them too... p.s.s ill just pm you the models
On your website, all the images show a LOT of different tornado types/effects. Is this something I can change in the config, or do they all spawn by default, or, basically, what's the story on all of these different tornadoes? I can only find the basic one, and I really want to find the others.
k corosus i have 5 different zombie models plus their skins; the dogs (totally different), a crawler model, and 3 different zombie models (they're all the same general shape as the original zombie but the have alot of blood on them and a whole bunch of chunks taken out of them ps gasgas120 keep working on more gun item pngs
@coleman1234 Cool I'm interested in seeing what the models/textures look like, definately the crawler, If I like them I will probably make use of them, give credit etc etc. I'm always so caught up coding things I just can't put the time and effort into graphics as much as I would like.
To reply in more detail on your list from the 25th:
- I'm content with the theme of ZombieCraft being moreso a realm of the undead way beyond the nether in terms of sinisterness, while its still a COD Zombies mod at its core, I don't really feel a need to keep it all _nazi_ zombie oriented anymore, on a side note I might have replaced the nazi flag texture to make room for the charge perk machine textures >_> Edit: Of course, with the freedom of the editor, if you really want to you can re-include them with a slightly modified texturepack that you include in your map.
- Crawlers I do want, should be fairly easy to implement once I have ways to cause a walker to become a crawler (grenades, etc)
- I also hated the sheep, I think most did heh so no worries there they are not coming back. Was thinking of retexturing wolfs if I don't find anything better
- I like the idea of chunks ripped out of them, in my most recent ZC 3 dev im using the old zombiecraft classic 16bit sized texture for the zombie, but I'm open to changing it, if its a model I can pop in I'll probably go for it, otherwise I wont be focused on that stuff too much till I really polish up the gameplay
- Not sure about points per shot, though it would solve some kill stealing issues, will think about it.
- Hit detection is still from the old gun code, and my penetrate code I added has seemed to cause some weird things to occur, I've noticed this too, seems fairly random atm.
- Knockback is finally removed in latest dev, its glorious, cant wait to get beta 3 out
- Up to 12 guns now, see pic below, though I still need to add actual rocket entities, better visual for raygun, and chicken gun is just a placeholder
- I'll probably add an option to hide the visual of the gun and purchase plate once the map editing gets another makeover
- I wont be adding music that isnt free to use, however you can probably add it for your custom maps at some point down the road
- but XP orbs are just so fun to pickup!
I think thats about it for now, I'll be getting the super improved in almost every way ZombieCraft 3 beta 3 out on my website within the next few days
Also coleman I couldn't find the models in pm, feel free to drop by irc if you want better contact with me (main post at top has irc info)
All guns minus chicken gun so far
Current Zombie texture I was talking about
Been working on a new map when I'm not coding, me and a friend were having a BLAST on it, I like courtyards
@Wakigawa, Longshot98764, Yeah... I think I might need to add a particle creation rate setting, I was having difficulties hitting a good middleground for leaf particles, when you're in jungles it goes a little overboard, consider it planned for next update when I can get around to giving Weather mod some love.
@FSprint Yes, should be compatible with everything
@gasgas120 Screenshots of gun models please :D, I just recently learned how to use custom models in hand so if they dont look too out of place with the rest of zombiecraft I might use them, someone else I know has expressed interest in making gun models too so screenshots sooner rather than later would be good
@SquidOfApathy It would require a decent rewrite as of the mc 1.3 update, theres a very slim chance it will get updated if I start considering particle based abilities that require client/server syncing in ZombieCraft
I'd love to get more videos up to demonstrate the latest but my xvid codec decided to randomly stop working and I have to double encode things until I properly fix the issue, its just such a pain. Instead just been working my ass off on ZombieCraft 3, the multiplayer experience is almost flawless and a lot more user friendly. And after probably the 10th adjustment to my gun shooting code, I finally fixed the multiplayer gun syncing issues that seemed to keep coming back, added reload while I was at it too. I'll try to make a list of the changes once I prep beta 3 for release, it's a big list.