UHCrafted v0.62 is an easy install UHC mini-game with a lot of features and modules for 1.12.2, just download-Install-and play!!
This project is 60% Done, It's completely experimental, i don't recommend hosting big events on it at this point of time, wait for the full release.
I'm releasing a beta version of this project to get feedback and fix bugs, so i can be sure that the full release will be completely empty of bugs and glitches, and safe to use in big events or whatever.
any feedback will be so much appreciated
What i recommend at this point of time:
• use a free server hosting service (Aternos) or a self hosted server.
• play with like 3-5 friends of yours, and host a game that lasts a hour or so.
• after finishing, please reply with bugs that you found or if you didn't find any please tell me what did like about the project.
• if the game didn't even work as expected please post a comment with what happened and i will be more than happy to reply and fix bugs as fast as possible.
You can even download the project and just explore
Minecraft UHC (which stands for Ultra Hardcore) is a hardcore survival mini-game, with no natural health regeneration, you can only heal using Golden Apples, Golden Heads and Health Potions.
Players will spread out into the world. They have to gear up using standard survival skills to kill their opponents, Last Player/Team Standing is the winner!
How To Install?
1.12: 1.12 - 1.12.1 - 1.12.2
CraftBukkit and modded Servers are not supported,Only vanilla Servers(I Myself Recommend Aternos, make sure it's vanilla)
This Project is using a new feature from 1.12 which is Functions, so it's not possible to support lower versions, Sorry. You can use UHCBlox project to play on lower versions: UHCBlox
Installation (In Single Player):
1.Create a new world in creative, and go to the location that you want to be the center of your match then close the world. 2.Download the project from the link above, then extract it into a folder by the name of "UHCrafted" or just right click and choose: Extract To "UHCrafted". 3.Go to your saves folder (How?), then go to:["YourWorld"/data/functions] and put the downloaded folder there. 4.Open your world and type in chat "/give @p command_block" then place the command block at the center of your match. 5.Paste this command: "/function uhcrafted:gamemechanics/install/install_1" and active the command block by using a button. 6.Put your world in a server. 7.Congrats! You have Installed it.
Important Stuff: • All players need to be in adventure mode and opped.
• There are only one moderator in the whole game which he is the guy who installed the game.
• Other players shouldn't join before the game has been installed.
• Make sure to enable Command Blocks in server.properties.
How To Use it?
You have an Item above each kind of block, right click on it and you will be shown to the GUI.
be aware of the scoreboard.
Modules & Features
• Players can Spectate!
• Players can join teams.
• Team Randomizer!
• Choose The World Size.