Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so here! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
Exploring Johto once again? Our adventure map will make it possible, in Minecraft! Coming 2017!
Well, there is some sad news. Pixelmon has ended its development due to the Pokémon Company giving them a strike or something like that. Nobody actually knows what happened, there is only speculation.
So, will we continue building our map? - Probably yes. Will it be playable then? - Probably no. You can neither download the mod nor the Pixelmon Launcher anymore. Of course, we can still use the mod in its latest state but many people can't if they didn't download it before it was taken down. We were fine using the content the mod currently offered. That's why it is really sad that downloading the mod isn't possible anymore.
We don't know if there is any possibility for the mod to be revived.
If this isn't happening within the next few months, we will just end our building process and give you guys a download link for the map nevertheless. We just don't want to throw that project into the bin. If you can't play the Pixelmon Mod with the map you could atleast watch our work and do some rollplay stuff for example.
It pretty hard to believe that our 4 years of work seem to have an end right now.
Thanks for all of your support. Let's hope that it will turn out well at the end!
We are two young guys from Germany. Therefore our English grammar or spelling might be wrong. You can correct us of course if you find something which is wrong.
A whole while ago we played the Pixelmon-Mod for the first time. We realized that it offers many cool tools to create Maps with. Since we both love the Pokémon series, we came to the decision to build an Adventure map featuring the modification! One of our favorite Pokémon versions of all time were the Gold and Silver games! (Damn, how we love the old sprites... ♥)
But we decided to use the Hearthgold and Soulsilver version as a draft because their maps are more detailed. And of course, those are awesome games too!
So we started to build without expecting the labor we would invest to create this map! When we reached Ecruteak City we were already working on the map for 6 months! We didn't build every single day because we had to go to school but we used our time when we had it. A detailed list of what we've already done and we want to do is listed below.
What's the plan?
• The map WILL be able to be played in Single -and Multiplayer!
• The map WILL contain many different kinds of minigames
• The map WILL contain fightable gyms to get all the badges!
• The map WILL contain an all-new and selfmade story. (We are open to any ideas!)
• The map WILL only be possible to be played with our customized version of the Papercutout-Resourcepack.
• The map WILL be recommended to be played with Sildur's Vibrant Shaders. (Check out the Screenshots below!)
• The map WON'T be an exact copy of the real games! (In terms of story and characters)
• The main Johto map! | ~ 100% finished → DONE
• Caves and structures! | ~ 100% finished → DONE
• Buildings, shops, etc. | ~ 70% finished → IN PROGRESS
• Making the story playable | ~ 0% finished → NOT STARTED
• A bunch of little minigames | ~ 10% finished → IN PROGRESS
• Creating an all-new postgame | ~ 0% finished → NOT STARTED(Won't be included in the first version)
• Scripting the main Story | ~ 100% finished → DONE
• Scripting the postgame stories | ~ 50% finished → IN PROGRESS
If you want to see something special, just ask us about that and we may be adding a screenshot.
The Ruins of Alph
The first gym of Violet City
A little part of the Ilex Forest
The Battle Frontier
There is a Sudowoodo blocking that path!
More coming soon...
→ A fully working apricorn farm! → 100 % finished This will replace Kurt as a Pokéball creator to keep the Minecraft flavour alive. You will be able to plant and farm your own apricorns while having an ingame recipe book which will give you some advice for crafting different kinds of balls.
That's right! Because of Christmas and New Year's Eve we didn't do much in the past few days. But we will keep on working hard until our holidays are over! Release should be in the next one or two months...
Hi ! The Map is amazing (by pictures), i have 2 questions, the map is finish? (if not what are Progressions for the map) and if you want, could you put the map in download for look this (don't worry this is just for look) because this Map is just perfect and i want look the map and constructions please. You are amazing builder ! continue Thanks you, your map will be cool