Please note: The only reason it's named this is because this map is inspired by my brother that got kicked off the forums
I present to you...
Megabombers Tyler's Story/Nightmare Tyler's
My brother was 10, and he used to post tons of innapropriate things on the AoA forums. This is my fault for not watching him. So, I told him to stop. He wouldn't. But, when I told him again, he said the supposedly nice community of AoA, was being rude to him. Now, if you're from the AoA forums, I know that you didn't mean to make him mad, but, watch what you say please. I'm not mad at any of you. In memories, I named this map this. Here is the logo:
- you don't start with any gear and there isn't a chest that gives you gear
- areas seemed to small
- some areas were missing their floor
- some grammatical errors in signs
- resource pack didnt work
1. You need to extract the mods into your mods folder and extract the resource pack to your resource pack folder
2. Technical issues like the bosses and sign errors will be fixed in second version. Second version is being worked on now and should be out soon.
3. ??? There is a chest in Lands of Learning that gives you a leather chestplate and wooden sword and the challenge had a better sword in it.
4. Did you get all the mods out of the mods folder?
5. If you had teleporting issues then those will also be fixed in the 2nd version.
6. ??? How were any areas missing a floor??? If you're talking about the fact that the dungeon floors are liquid blocks, then their supposed to be. But missing whole floors? How?
7. Will take items out of enderchest.
Dragnaxx I'd like to thank you for not being rude. These errors will be fixed. Thank you.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
The Infinite Void
In version 1.0, ZSS and Witchery were missing from the mods folder. Also, my screen didnt have any of the things on it that it did in the screenshots, like no armor or buff UI, and also there were no health bars above the mobs. I haven't tested 2.0 yet, however.