Pokearth is a WIP map that seeks to port over EVERY REGION of the Pokemon world. The map will also have the adventurous quality of the journey trainers faced in each region. You'll be able to relive Pokemon, in a brand new perspective! The detail gives the world a natural beauty, while keeping the nostalgia that everyone enjoys!
1. All regions are based on the most current generation! This only goes for building design, general landscape, and path decoration. Everything else is conceptualized by me as well as you guys.
2. A vanilla map will be released when Kanto is completed followed by a mod pack
3. For the skeletal portion of the map (what the player sees when playing the game) it takes me: 1-2 days for a route, 1-2 weeks for a city/cave.
4. NOBODY CAN HELP ME WITH THE BUILD DIRECTLY. This is a one man project. This is why I allow direct communaction for ideas. I want you guys to enjoy the map, but having more people design it wouldn't be a good thing. I'm a perfectionist, I'll admit. HOWEVER, if you are suggesting something to me, I'll most likely change it. Just make sure the suggestion is reasonable. Now that that's overwith...
Yes, everyone. I have decided it's best to give you guys a taste of Pokearth. And so as of 11/8/14 I have decided to release Beta Maps upon a City/Town's completion.
WHY DID I DO THIS?
As some of you may know, my goal in Pokearth is to create a Pokemon world map that everyone can appriciate. To do this, I need you, the reader, to tell me what's good and what's bad with the map. And, what better way to do this then to have you see everything yourself :3
- WHAT ABOUT THE FINAL VERSION OF THE MAP?
- Well obiously I'm still creating Pokearth. So, there will be a release when Kanto is completed. However, I will still consider the map unfinished till everything is finished
CAN I REVIEW THIS!?
Of course! I recommend doing a series though because of the scale. And, since the map is constantly updating, you could always review as updates flow out! Just contact me with a link, that's ALL I ASK!
I HAVE A SUGGESTION!!!!!
I am sincerly happy when anyone has a suggestion for the map. However if you don't know how to contact me, it's hard to get your suggestion out there.
- Contact Me!
Skype: BangaaDragoon Gmail:[email protected] YouTube (leave a comment on a Pokearth Spotlight): BangaaDragoon
ENJOY THE BETA MAP :3
LET'S MAKE IT OUR GOAL TO HAVE THE POKEMON WORLD AVAILABLE TO ALL PLAYERS!