I'm currently working on a small map inspired by Vechs super hostile series. It is a CTM map, and though it's not on such a large scale, I think it should be challenging enough. I estimate the map to be about 20% ready, however it should be in working order by the time I've found a decent number of willing players to test it.
In short, the map is simply a castle. I have been working backwards while designing it, from the last wool in the monument towards the beginning. Once everything is completed, I will be containing the map in a bedrock wall, in order to limit the "playing field" and prevent natural terrain from being a factor.
What I'm looking for in testers:
- Mature (saying "this map sucks" doesn't help)
- Thorough (test the map multiple times, find out as much as possible)
- Communication (if I don't know something is wrong, I can't fix it)
- Experience (the longer you've played Minecraft, the more you've learned about how it works)
- Sense of Balance (the map should be challenging, not impossible)
If after all that, this still seems interesting to you, then by all means let me know. Please give me as much information about you as you can. If you put no effort into it and just reply saying "Let me try it", prepare to be ignored. Thank you all for your time, and I hope to hear from you.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"People don't change, they're changed by the actions of others."
"In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away."
"Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't out to get me."