1) I didn't realise amount of people behind the map.
2) Don't Type With Capitals At The Front Of Every Damn Word Because It's Just Awful
3) Ok, makes sense zev.
You're not Jesus, stop acting like you know everything. If you are just going to come here to hate on the others guys who are working really hard on a map that will have a lot of effort but into it, screw off. They need support, onto fat arses like you to pollute their minds. Also, in watch dogs, there are a TON more details than mine craft will be able to implement. Also, it takes most of the time to create the game by coding the game, knowing when/where the game will take place, and what everything will look like. These people have 2 out of the 2 things that is actually going to be put in the map.
1)Did you build CTZN OS (CCTV) using spectator mode that 1.8 features?
2)Are you building a mod (or using one) or just building (or using ) a texture pack?
3)How did you build the reputation system?
4)Are you gonna use slime block for cars 1.8 features or a mod?
5)Are you gonna introduce a new mob for humans?
6)How are you gonna make lure ied etc.
I have more questions but before asking those i need answer for these i understand that if you cannot answer these and i am sorry if i asked an annoying question.😕Hope u finish it fast and good luck guyz😂
I'm sorry, everyone but we're taking a big break from the map...
It was really hard to make and most of us have school so we can't focus on that.
We'll maybe make a much smaller mini-game for now just so we'll have something but we probably going to continue this map on vacations...
For cefe2002's question:
1) We made it that it will make barrier block under the camera and teleport you up there and when you're moving it teleports you back...
2) We're not using/building a mod but we're building+using a resource pack
3) We didn't build it yet but we're going to use a lot of scoreboard objectives and to do stuff depends on it.
4) We're not going to use slime blocks for cars or a mod but we're going to make it a little bit different (Inspired by JeperTheEnd's video but with a lot of improvements: )
5) We're going to make them Villagers that we're going to write a lot of command blocks to "tell" them what to do or how to move depends on the situation.
Maybe we'll even "connect" them to underwater squids and then we'll have a huge water pool under the map which will represent the streets and the squids will go freely there.
6) We don't know yet because we don't 100% sure how the "bad guys" would work so we didn't plan that yet.
I hope that answers all of your questions but as you probably saw my last comment, we're taking a break from the map fro now but we'll continue it in the future...
I'm sorry.. It's not up to me!
Most of out team don't have much time now but I'll try to make sure we'll continue it later...
We made a lot of progress in 3 months since we began it all over again and I hope it will be ready for 1.9 so let's hope for some map-making features!