1. I think SCP-049 should be a witch. Just think about it, the witch has the pointy nose and can throw potions which you can probably change to something.
2. Since they have added redstone signals for putting items into item frames for 1.8 you should have a command block let you only put certain things into them such as a key-card.
3. SCP-714 should be an armor chestplate that you can retexture so that it looks like the player is wearing the ring.
4. I think you should be able to make an animation for the monitor screens as a painting or a block so it will look like SCP-173 is in a certain room like the gas chamber thingy.
5. You may also use this command to make SCP-106 leave a trail of corrosion.
/execute @e[type=Skeleton] ~ ~ ~ setblock ~ ~-1 ~ (block)
Please let me know if any of these helps.
1. Unfortunately witches have no special data tags that can be customized such as potions. Hopefully in the future. Plus i've already finished 049 as a pzombie with 049-1 as zombies
2. You would be able to put a card in a frame but they would all output the same redstone signal. And as of long ago I had already created a system that checks for your keycard level and will either let you pass or not from the push of a button.
3. I have already set the hazmat suit to be a full body cover, the bullet proof vests as diamond and iron chestplates, and 714 as an equippable but not seeable item (will be leggings so it will stack with all the other items).
4. I had a small animation made a while back that works, but yeah I'd like to get the actual room panning version. Right now it's just static with the old AI showing up for a glimpse every now and then.
5. I'm not sure how it would add to the game especially since it'd muk up the flooring everywhere. If I were to add it though I'd have it be
/execute @e[type=Skeleton] ~ ~ ~ setblock ~ ~ ~ So that way it summons a carpet or some sort that covers the ground. Maybe that has an acidic look to it and it only runs the command every 10 sec?
How about for SCP-173, you re-texture a block to be fully invisible, and have a zombie customized with the summon command to kill you in one hit. You can have a villager in the right wall, so the zombie will be facing it. Then, when the breach occurs, you can TP the zombie out of the invisible box (or kill it and summon an identical one elsewhere) and kill the villager. Or maybe you can summon an immobile zombie with huge health and the one-hit-kill damage, and rig something up with command blocks (or use an MCEdit filter) to TP it 6 blocks closer to the player every few seconds.
Zombies are probably already locked in as 049-1 and pzombs as 049. I have thought about what im going to do for the cutscene with placing scps and class-d's though. I'm planning on spawning a creeper riding some sort of entity that is far enough below with enough push up that the creeper appears on the floor but unable to move. Then ill tp that entity to the class-d's then the guard then out then kill it. SCP similarly to creepers don't give off many sound effects so I feel like that aspect is perfect, plus I can make the explosion sound the scp neck snap. The thing about the map right now is im limited because only so many chunks will be loaded so I can't run the commands to make a perfect system for all the scps and etc. I'm wondering if I set up /testfor @e[type=Creeper] and set it to summon a new 173 with the data tags if it will start summoning mass creepers if it cant find one because the chunk is unloaded. There already have been a bunch of problems with chunks not being loaded; personally I need to play on lowww rendering distance because I get bad lag in general so I try to work around low.
Coll cant wait! What is this for texture pack?
Can you give me the link here or in private messege to this texture pack??
The resource pack with sounds and images was made by me. I'll release it once I release the map. Ive been heavily side-tracked with modding after learning how months ago. I intend to finish this horror map once I release the first version of my mod. Mostly because this map is so close to completion.
Ive been wondering if you can give me a month it will come out
I'm not sure if that's a question or a statement but if you mean will it be out in a month, it's possible but not probable.
I also changed Clockworks to have a new system when you use it. you just throw an item in the first area then it will remove it then spawn a new item entity based on your setting and item in the second area It use a complex system of hoppers and etc before. I was hoping this would reduce lag but it still creates some lag for me (bad comp). It's more realistic though so i'll switch over.
Man, I hope to see this thrive greatfully. I was thinking about random generation. Maybe you could have different parts of the map in different locations of the world, then use command blocks to change the layout by teleporting them in the right position. I thought it would be cool.