So I'm building an american city on minecraft (for a modded server I'll create, who’s mod pack is aviable, and called Gramados 2), and the main skeleton is 80x80 plots surrounded by roads, In a 1800 to modern architecture. If ever anyone of you wanted to create a 80x80 city block, you can send it to me in Discord (🇫🇷TheOddlySeagull#7898) as a .schematic file 😃 Just a few rules:
- parking spots must be 3 or 4 wide, and 5 to 8 long, with gray concrete as tarmac 😃
- Building whould not go higher than 5 levels
- 1 level should be 3 to 5 blocks high
- I accept chisel blocks in structures, but replace them with vanilla placeholder blocks, and tell me what vanilla blocks to replace with what Chisel blocks
- Those 80x80 couls be: commercial, residential, industrial, and "under construction" like plots.
- buildings must have floor, staircase and unfurnished walled apartments
those buils will have appartements, and if ever you play on the server, a part of the apartment price will come to you. Those blocks also could have quests and little stories to offer, if ever you want some, please tell me