Hello everyone :)... I was hoping if any expert Minecraft map maker would want to continue 1 of my maps...
I was planning to give away 2 of my past created maps to you guys but~~~ I wanted to actually continue of it myself.
This maps we're created by me in the past, 2 or 3 years ago and Deym T-T, I missed it.
Somewhat there are a lot of errors and mistakes on both of the maps but I'm going to let you guys if any is interested to continue, change, or fix the map.
Mostly the maps errors are grammar of the story, rules and other dialogues, no redstone contraptions(mostly interactions with npc happens if button is clicked or pressure plate is stepped on), not compatible with earlier version(though not an error but it's to old), poor details of buildings by that no designs or given efforts, some npcs or mobs disappearing.
It's up to you if you want to completely change the story, or add more events to it or even just add some designs to the buildings, command blocks and redstone contraptions, fix the grammars and proper annotations(Deym XD it's really hilarious how my grammar was like that), kinda' missed it X3.
- Checkpoint commands in command block are lacking or misused. (Just like instead using the checkpoint command I accidentally used teleport @p command instead .-.)
- At the part we're you need to kill the blazes so you can get the button to unlock the next door, the drop button item burns at the lava.(The name of the blaze is Holder and if you kill it, it supposedly drops a button to put on the golden block to unlock the door but it falls to the lava -.-)
- Near the last part of the quest before you can enter the nether portal there we're supposed to be 3 elemental minions you need to fight to enter the portal but disappeared.
- The part where you need to get the chicken, there are ghast in the area that might kill the chicken.
- If possible there should be a portal where you and the chicken could enter and go back to Citron's house(One of the NPC).
- At part where you are to fight Elementra the Final Boss you might think it is a bug but killing the chicken where he is riding on can trigger Elementra to attack.
- Inside Citron's house where you are not allowed to enter the other Iron door if you haven't got the chicken yet, some people can cheat and and take a peek inside.
- The machine underneath Citron's house is also not working, it was suppose to kill the chicken and replace it with a wizard villager.
So it's up to you if you are willing to X3 Thanks.. in advance~~
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Just some regular minecrafter, map maker or redstone contraptor.